Status: Active.

With Love Comes Pain, but What About Forgiveness?

Chapter 001.

PREGNANT

I looked down at the white pregnancy test in my hands and read that powerful word to myself. Most women would be overjoyed with having a baby; I used to think that I would be one of those, but not today. My wedding was in two days, but the man that I’m marrying is not the father of my baby.

You see, I’m the future wife of the famous Joe Jonas, of the Jonas Brothers. I know he doesn’t need any introduction because, well, I’m sure you’re already familiar with him. We’ve been together for almost four years and engaged for one of them. He’s everything that I’ve ever wanted in a partner and much more.

“Jewel, baby, what are you doing in there?” I heard Joe’s voice behind the restroom door followed by a couple of loud knocks, “Are you alright? You’re taking forever.”

I broke the pregnancy test in half and hid it underneath some of the trash that was in the trashcan and washed my hands quickly before answering him, “Yeah, I’m fine, I just needed to be pee really quick,” I told him, it wasn’t a lie, I really did have to pee, “I’m finished though.”

Once I dried my hands with the purple hand towel that was on the rack I walked out of the restroom and was greeted by Joe, “You know, if you were pooping you can tell me, everyone poops,” he said brightly as he grinned at me, “I won’t get grossed out or anything.”

“You’re disgusting,” I told him as I began to laugh uncontrollably, “I was definitely not doing that,” I wrapped my arms around his neck as he put his hands on my waist, “I love you.”

He pressed his forehead against mine and moved a lose strand of my hair behind my ear, “I love you, too,” he said as he kissed me lovingly, “That’s why I’m marrying you, so that I can spend the rest of my life with you.”

There was something inside me that feared he wouldn’t mean that if he ever found out about the baby wasn’t his. The only good thing about the situation that I’m in is that since we’re getting married in two days, so I can easily say that I got pregnant on our wedding day or the days that followed. It would be easy to pull that off and it’ll be easy to fool Joe into believing that the baby was actually his. I know, it’s a conniving thing to do, but if I told him the truth then he would leave me, right? That’s the last thing that I want. I love him more than anyone else in the world and it would kill me if I lost him because of an idiotic decision that I made.

“Do you, Joseph, take Jewel to be your lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold, for better or for worse, for richer, or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?” Paul asked Joe at the altar two days later.

Our families and friends stared at us in awe as we looked into each other’s eyes. There were flashes of light coming from different areas as I anxiously waited for Joe’s answer.

I felt Joe rub the back of my hands with his thumbs as he smiled at me, “I don’t know,” he said slowly as my heart stopped, “I’m just kidding,” he laughed lightly a long with the entire church as I sighed in relief and smiled at him warmly, “Of course, I do.” That’s Joe for you, always cracking a joke in the middle of something completely serious; like his wedding.

“Do you, Jewel, take Joe to be your lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold, for better or for worse, for richer, or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?” Paul asked as he looked at me.

I didn’t hesitate at all, “I do,” I said as I grinned widely at Joe who returned the smile, “I do, I do, I do.”

The church giggled slightly at my response, “Well, without further ado, I now pronounce you man and wife,” Paul said as he closed his bible, “Joe, you may now kiss your bride.”

Joe didn’t waste any time, he lifted the veil over my head and pulled my body close to him as I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly. We then closed the gap between our faces and shared the sweetest kiss that we had ever shared.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I’m proud to give you Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Adam Jonas,” Paul announced loudly as the church filled with cheers.

Let’s see how long this love story will last happily before the drama kicks in.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think so far? Should I continue or not? Let me know, please. Comments are greatly appreciated.