Please Just Leave Me Alone

Get off of me!

We are out in his car, and he is driving me home. I watch him through glazed eyes, frowning. "Johnny, what is wrong?" I coo at him, reaching out to turn on the radio. He smacks my hand away, and I sit up a little straighter. "What? I don't know what I did wrong..." I feel my lower lip quiver a bit, and he must have noticed it too.

"You didn't do anything, Addison, nothing at all..." He shakes his head angrily and I watch him.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do, Johnny..."

"Stop calling me Johnny."

"John?"

"No."

"...J?"

"No, Goddamnit! Just call me Johnson!" He yelled at me, cheeks red.

I wince, and sink back into the seat. I may have been drunk, but I wasn't stupid. I knew what he wanted, and I sure as hell hadn't given it to him... but if this was what he was going to act like until I did give it to him, well, we'd see about that. "Sorry..." I muttered, folding my arms over my stomach, looking out the window.

He glanced towards me, shaking his head. "Don't be sorry, doll, I guess seven drinks was just too much."

Seven? I had had seven drinks? I moaned, pressing my face into my hands. "Oh God..." I muttered, closing my eyes.

He watched me, eyes brightening a bit. He pulled into the parking area for the apartment complex that my mother and I lived in, turning off the car.

I looked up at him, his eyes connecting with mine. I took in a deep breath, glancing out the window for a moment, but-

He tugged my face towards his, his lips crashing against mine. I gasped as he pulled me into the backseat of the car, lying on top of me. I stare up at him as he slid his hands up my dress, pulling it up over my head. "Johnson, what are you-"

"Just shut up it won't take that long." He hissed, tossing my dress to the floor of his car, hurriedly working at my bra. I whimpered, trying to push him off of me, but he wasn't giving up.

I felt his hand strike my cheek, and gasped, struggling beneath him. "Get off of me!" I shouted, grabbing for my dress, pulling it on quickly as I slid out from beneath him.

He stared at me as I pulled my dress on, glaring. "Get the hell out," He snapped, climbing back into the front seat, turning the car back on.

I watched him, and stepped out of the car, barely closing the door before he drove out of the parking lot, leaving me standing there, shocked.