Please Just Leave Me Alone

What happened with the sneaky bastard?

I lie in bed, tears running down my cheeks. I don't know what happened in the car, it was as though I really didn't want to have sex with him... did I? I let out a sob, and I knew that nobody was there to hear it. Wherever mom was, well, she couldn't hear me weeping beneath my blankets.

Hilary has called five times, demanding to know what happened, and why I was not answering my phone.

Elvis called saying that Hilary told Isis to tell him to call me and ask what had happened with the sneaky bastard.

The phone just rang, three times, five times, seven times, and the answering machine picked it up; "Hey, this is Isis you bitch, We're coming over to see why you aren't answering the telly. Get dressed if you and Johnson are in bed together. Don't forget, I have the extra key."

I sat up, making to grab the phone. But I knew it was no use; by the time they made that call, they would be halfway up the stairs. Sure enough, there was a rapid knocking at the door to our apartment.

Once I had come inside and found nobody there to greet me, I had dressed down to just the bra and underwear, leaving my hair up all fancy. There was no chance to put any cloths on now, so I just pulled the covers up over my head, remaining silent.

Soon enough I heard the door open, and the three of them filing into the kitchen, then down the hall to my bedroom, throwing open my bedroom door, and before I had taken two breathes, they were sitting at the edges of my bed.

"So, Addie, how many people are under there with you?" Isis asked, laughing as she began tugging at my blankets.

I was not about to let them see my mascara streaked face, or my pretty much bare naked body. Oh no, I held tight to those covers. "Go away." I mumbled, closing my eyes tight.

Hilary must have heard the sob in my voice, because she reached over, at war with my blankets.

Elvis: "Damn Hil, don't hurt her... or... do you think they both are under there?"

Isis: "Addie, we all have seen you naked, and we all took health, we know what the naked male body looks like."

Hilary: "God fucking damn it Addison, get your sorry ass out here!"

I kicked out at what I thought was Hilary, but when Elvis started screeching, I don't think I hit the right person. I kicked again, and got Hilary. "You bitch!" She yelled, grabbing my foot, and taking things from there. She tugged me out from beneath the blankets, and I fell to the floor.