Please Just Leave Me Alone

Where's the boy toy?

"Where's the boy toy?" Isis asked, confused as she stared from my barely covered body to the bed. She then, noticed the trails of mascara that were running down my cheeks. "Oh my, what happened?"

Elvis looked at me, lying there on the floor, one of my feet in Hilary's hands, eyebrows raised. "What the hell did he do to you?" He asked softly, smacking Hilary's arm for her to let me go.

I curled up in a little ball as soon as she let go of my foot, weeping aloud. "Oh, honey, don't worry! We'll fuck that bastard up.." Hilary whispered as she dropped down by my side, pulling me up into her arms.

I obediently let her hug me, and comfort me as tears slid down my cheeks. and as Elvis and Isis dropped down with her, holding me in friendly arms. "He.. he..." I shook my head, pushing them away. I stood up, feeling self conscious in what I was lacking to wear, and hugged my arms tightly around myself. "All he wants me for is sex..." I whispered, pushing the loose strands of hair away from my face, and hurriedly wiping the tears from my face.

They stared up at me, and hesitantly stood up as well. Hilary spoke first. "Did you have sex with him? Is that what your get-up is all about?" She asked, her voice small.

I shook my head, sitting down on the edge of the bed, staring at my knees, wondering if they would understand why I wouldn't sleep with him. No, they wouldn't. I looked up at them, eyes flickering from face to face. I was so different than them.. they all were perfectly happy running around having sex, but I just.. couldn't...

Elvis nodded, looking me up and down, then away quickly, blushing a bit. The 'we all have seen you naked' thing, well, all of them but him, and though I wasn't naked, it was close enough.

The other two nodded as well, getting the idea that I didn't want to talk about it. "Well... we'll go... and... just don't kill yourself, okay?" Isis asked, her voice uncharacteristically soft.