Please Just Leave Me Alone

We can go all the way.

All day, I trudge down the halls to my locker between classes. Five teachers have asked me if I'm alright. Three have asked if I want a pass to the nurse. Between each class Hilary and Isis ask me if I want to ditch the rest of the day. And now, I am here in Photography, filling out a form to take home one of the school cameras.

I walk up to Mrs. Benderson, and hold out the paper, but she is looking at me all funny, and I jab the paper at her once again. She shakes her head, taking the paper and looking at me more. "You don't look too good, Miss Ritters... go to the nurse, now."

I nod, and run into Grace as I turn to go. I stare at her, and watch, mesmerized as she turns to confront the teacher. "Mrs. Benderson, I don't think it is a good idea to send her off on her own... she looks as though she is about to faint... should I go with her?" She looks up at the teacher, a worried expression on her face.

The teacher nods, and turns away. I look at Grace, then down at her sleek, form fitting jeans that she wears with her button up tee shirt. So disobedient... so hot. I turn to leave, and she follows me quietly. As soon as the door closes, she grabs my arm, tugging me towards the girl's bathrooms, the total opposite direction from the health office.

"What the hell are you doing? This isn't the health office!" I hiss as she pushes me into the handicap stall in the restroom.

She laughs, shaking her head, her copper ponytail swaying as she moves. "Of course not silly.. did you think we were really going there?" She asked, a grin breaking onto her face.

I take a step away from her, shaking my head. "Grace... I told you, we can't do this in school... somebody is bound to come in here and see us..." I whisper, my eyes pleading.

She rolls those beautiful brown eyes, sliding the lock on the door closed. "Well, they are going to have to break the door down to get a peak then." She responds, watching as I push the seat of the toilet down, sitting down on it, watching her. "What's wrong dearest?" She murmured as she watched me watching her.

"Nothing... I just really don't feel well." I whisper, standing up.

She smiles at me as I stand up, pushing me back down, kneeling down on the floor in front of me. "Come on, Addison, you know you want me..." She whispers, smirking as she tugs at the hem of my skirt, willing me to join her on the floor. I feel my face flush, and I listen again for anybody that may have entered the restroom area. She tugs at the fabric once more, glancing over her shoulder once before up at me.

I hesitantly slid down from the toilet seat to the floor, the hard tiles grinding into my knees, but she quickly pushed me down onto my back, much to my protests. "Grace, no, we can't... not here."

But she is already on top of me, sliding her hands up beneath my shirt, grinning as she reaches my bra. I grab for her wrists and hold them tight, pulling her hands out from beneath my shirt, glaring up at her. "Listen.. we can't do anything here... not on the floor of the bathroom... I'll drive you to my house after school, and.. there.. we can go all the way..."