Please Just Leave Me Alone

You have been a bad, bad girl.

I glance towards Grace as I turn the knob on the door, but she isn't looking at me, just looking back down the stairs. I sigh, and push open the door, holding up one finger to her before I walk in. "Mom?" I call out, glancing into the kitchen, frowning. She isn't home... probably went to the guy's house this time. I nod towards Grace, and she slips into the apartment, looking around mischievously.

"Where's your bedroom?" She asks, looking up at me, letting her eyes roam over my face.

I open my mouth to say something, but stop, shocked. I turn around, heading down the hall to my room, nervously fiddling with the hem of my skirt. I glance behind me as I get to my door, and there she is, clutching her bag to her side, looking at me excitedly. I smile, and push open the door. Walking in slowly, I glance around my room, looking for anything too revealing. Oh, hell.

She pushes me towards the bed, and I stumble back, dropping my bag on the floor. She tosses hers down beside mine, grabbing my arm, pulling me towards her. I can barely take a breath before she has her lips against mine. Off balance, I fall against her, eventually twisting my fingers up in her hair, holding her head close against me as we kiss. She's walking backwards, and I don't really know what she is doing, just walking along with her, until she grabs my other arm, spinning us around, so that my back is to the wall now.

She pulls herself away from me, her shaking fingers unbuttoning my blouse, tearing it off of me. I reach towards her, thankful that she hadn't pinned my hands up against the wall again, but she tugs away from my prying fingers, pulling the hem of my tank top up from where it was tucked into my skirt. I feel giddy now, and I raise my arms up above my head as she slides the tank top over my head.

I moan with pleasure as she presses herself close against me, running her fingers slowly down my bare stomach, making me tremble with delight. I slowly lower my arms, reaching for her chest. She notices, and gives me a curious look, but lets me unbutton her shirt, and she pushes it off. I'm surprised to see that she wore nothing beneath the light cotton tee shirt-blouse other than a bra, but express no concerns as she looks me up and down. "Are you sure?" She asks, surprising me more.

I nod, getting impatient. Why was she not touching me? I- She pushed me up against the wall as I started to move towards her, settling one hand against my left breast, the other hand crawling up my skirt. I stare down at the hand on my breast, and blush deeply as I feel a slightly damp feeling in my underwear. God, was this what she did to me? I close my eyes as her hand creeps to my underwear, sliding up where I had stopped her before. She pauses a moment, and I open my eyes to look at her, but she was already suckling at my neck, tongue turning in slow, taunting circles on my pale skin.

She opens an eye to look at me, and I nod slightly. in no more than a second, she is back to her circles, stopping to caress my thighs, sliding her hand around my leg, exploring the back of my thigh carefully.

I slowly slid my hands up her stomach, staring, mesmerized at her tanned skin, hesitantly sliding my sweaty palms back down to her waist, tugging at the hem of her jeans. Suddenly, she grabs me, taking her hands from my breast and my thigh and squeezing my upper arms, spinning me around her, no longer back to the wall. I stumble back onto the bed as she pushes me away from her, and quickly slid myself more onto the bed.

She slowly walks towards me, but stops at the edge of the bed, closing her eyes as she slides her jeans down her hips, and down her knees, kicking them off with her shoes. I stare wide eyed as she pulls her knee socks off, and tugs my foot towards her, pulling my shoe off, then the other, tossing them to the floor, hurriedly pulling down my knee socks as well, tossing them aside. I stare at her body, not realizing that my mouth was open until she laughed a bit, crawling onto the bed beside me, then, sitting up on her knees.

She nods for me to sit up, and then, grabs me, pulling me on top of her, sliding off my skirt, staring down hungrily at my thighs, up my stomach, to my chest, then to my eyes, a smile on her lips the whole time. She pushes me back onto my back, crawling on her knees towards me, straddling me as she came close enough. She laughed, and tickled her fingers down my stomach, making the warm feeling in my underwear warmer, and damper. I watched her as she reached behind her back, unhooking her bra, slowly letting it fall off.

I stare up at her, and open my mouth to say something, but she presses a finger against my lips for a moment before sliding off my bed, kneeling on the floor next to her backpack, pawing through it. I sit up, and look down at her, sweat sliding over my thighs as I rolled onto my side. She comes up with several things in her hands, but tosses most of them to the floor until she held only one thing in her hand. She stood up, pushing me back onto my back, straddling me once more.

She takes the object from where she had set it at the edge of the bed, and slowly swung it around a finger, smirking. "Well, Addison.. You have been a bad, bad girl... I think you are going to need these." She murmured, grabbing my hand and locking it in-

"Hand-cuffs?" I ask, watching as she locked my hands together. I raise my gaze up to her, and she just laughs. She grabs my locked hands, pinning them up above my head.

She laughs, leaning back over me, hands moving around to my back, knowingly unhooking the hook on my bra, and tossing it off of the bed, looking at my now fully exposed abdomen. "Oh, Addison..." She whistled, unstraddling me, lying over me, her tongue weaving trails across my shoulders for a moment or two before she slid her hands up my stomach, holding them over my breasts, squeezing them before she let her fingers curl around my hair. I closed my eyes, leaning my head back as she sucked on some spots on my neck before her kisses slowly lowered, lower and lower, and-

I gasped as her mouth began suckling one of my nipples, and I opened my eyes, staring at her. "Grace!" I moaned as she flicked her tongue across it, and I obediently relaxed, feeling my breath quicken with my heart. I wanted to touch her, but she had locked my hands together, and without them, I was, once again, useless. My lip is quivering as she slid her tongue across my breast, and in the curve between them, then, suckling on my other nipple.

A moan escaped me once more, and I gasped for breath, feeling her hands uncurl my hair, scratching down my sides. She sat up a bit, and licked her lips, her fingers anxiously fingering my underwear. She growled- growled? - and pulled them off, or, tore them off, more like it. Gasping as she dives down, I squirm a bit, feeling her kisses trail down my abdomen, and back up again. She slid her hands to my inner thighs, and caressed them, slowly moving closer and closer. She pressed her fingers into my flesh, groaning and moaning as she slid a hand away, and then the other.

I opened my eyes to watch her as she slid off her underwear, tossing them away dramatically. I tug at the hand-cuffs, but she had tied them to something or another. "God, Grace... take off the hand-cuffs..." I whispered, my voice shaking.

She looked up and me, and slid her body up against mine, then, I closed my eyes as she leaned past me to untie and unlock the cuffs, with her chest right there in my face. I turn my head away, and finally she tossed aside the cuffs, taking my wrists in her hands. Appears as though I didn't get to control them. She straddles me once more, and holds my hands against her chest, closing her eyes as though this was wonderful.

She slides my hands down her stomach, and to her thighs, and lets me go. I let them drop back to the bed, but quickly sit up, grabbing her shoulders roughly and holding her against the bed, enjoying the pleasurable sounds escaping her precious lips. I lean over her, pressing my lips against her own, forcing my tongue into her mouth, allowing my hands to roam down her body, caressing her breasts roughly as she moaned and groaned away.

I sit up, watching as she opens her eyes, staring at me, smirking. I let my eyes swallow up her body, and then, to where her underwear should have been, anything but nothing. I roll over, lying beside her, closing my eyes slowly.

I feel her sit up, and I feel her eyes on me. She sighs, and pulls me against her, my face pressed against her chest as she drew up the covers, letting them settle over our naked bodies.