Please Just Leave Me Alone

We're lovers- that's all.

I jumped up, phone dropping down to the cushions of the sofa as I ran to the kitchen. I stared at the digital clock on the microwave, jaw dropping. They were coming at eight? I shook my head, looking again. It was seven fifty five...

I hurried down the hall and into my bedroom, switching on the lights. I looked towards the bed as Grace sat up, rubbing her eyes sleepily. I looked around the room, and quickly began gathering up her clothing, tossing it onto the bed.

She stared at me, eyebrows raised a bit as she slipped out from beneath the sheets, pulling on her clothes slowly. "What's the rush, Addison?" She asked, smiling at me as she hooked her bra on, and pulling up her underwear.

I threw her shirt at her, tossing my own clothing into a laundry hamper. "My friends are coming here in five minutes. You have to go, right now." I muttered, straightening up, staring at her, watching as she slowly pulled on her clothing, and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Tell them to go away, tell them that you are busy, just spend more time with me..." She laughed, and knelt down beside her bag, stuffing her stuff into it, grabbing the hand-cuffs, and zipping it up. She stood up, and walked towards me, motioning for me to walk with her.

I stare at the back of her head, and followed, shaking my head slowly. "Grace, about what happ-"

She turned around, pressing a outstretched finger to my lips as she came to the front door. "Shh... we're lovers, that's all, dearest." She murmured, pressing her lips against mine for a short second before she left.

After a few seconds, I open my eyes and stare at the door, the smell of her perfume all around me. I wished that I could take a shower, or something, but it was only a minute until eight. I walked back to my room in a daze. I made the bed, and sat down, staring around my room.

I glanced up as a soft knocking came to the door, and I hesitantly stood up. I walked back to the front door, and opened it.