Please Just Leave Me Alone

Mes Amis; My Friends

I have three friends. Sad, really sad, right? But seeing as the problems that I have, I really shouldn't be complaining.

Hilary is this girl that is in most of my classes, she wears these huge glasses, and has the worst haircut on Earth, but she just doesn't seem to give a fuck. First off, we actually only have four classes together, out of seven, but that is more than most people have; Cultural Differences and Home Eco-nom-ics, as the two electives we have together, and Chemistry and Trigonometry. As for the glasses, well, they are these ginormous things with huge purple rims. I really don't think that she has any vision problems, but she screams at me whenever I joke about it. The hair cut, though, was an accident. I was cutting her hair, because I just do that sometimes, and I accidentally shaved straight across her head. So, the end result was this; she has these bangs, thin blonde bangs, and the rest of her hair is working on growing. So basically, she is bald, with bangs, and huge glasses. Yep... That's Hilary.

Isis, well, she is the normal one of us. She wears her school uniform all normal each and everyday, with her straight brown hair, and those innocent pearly blues. Ha, don't make me laugh. Though she may look all plain jane in her cute pleated navy skirts, and ironed white blouses, she is the worst partier I have ever met. We can go to a party on Friday night, and come round Saturday morning, she has this horrid hangover, she can never seem to stand up. Mess with Isis on one of her party nights, and you sure as hell are going to get the shit beat out of you.

And then there was Elvis. Laugh now, but do you think I'm kidding? No way, Elvis is his real name, and although he -duh- doesn't attend St. Mary's Girl's School, we see him every single day. And if we don't, well, we're gonna hear about it over some contact method. This is the reason we all unplug the home phones come round seven p.m. Isis and Elvis used to be a couple, but once he caught her making out with some Jock in the Men's Room at Elle Capalier, well, that sorted things out real quick. Nonetheless, they still remained friends, though they are friends with benefits every once and a while, usually when Elvis found her bawling her head off in the corner of some house party.

If you think my friends have issues, well, you just don't quite know me yet.