Please Just Leave Me Alone

Please don't tell...

I stare at Elvis, allowing my eyes to follow him as he made his way into the living room. I looked out the door, then closed it before walking after him. "Where are Hilary and Isis?" I asked as I followed him through the living room and into my room. I sat down on my bed, staring at him.

"They went to get pizza." He answered as he sat down at my desk, fiddling with some papers on the desk. "Why didn't you answer the phone?" He asked quietly, raising his blue eyes towards me, frowning as he looked me.

I looked away from him, grabbing a pillow from the head of the bed, and hugged it close against me, taking in the smell of her, of the perfume that she had left it's scent. I sighed as I looked up, staring at him. "I guess I just didn't want to talk... still thinking about the whole... Johnson situation..." I muttered, folding one ankle over another, staring towards the floor.

He nodded understandingly, and glanced around my room. Spotting something in the corner of my desk, he reached for it, and pulled it towards him. "When did you get a video camera?" He asked, turning it over in his hands, glancing up at me after a second.

I stared at the camera he held, eyebrows raised. Good question, I thought, when did I get one? I shrugged, and patted the spot of bed beside me, signaling for him to come and sit beside me.

He walked over, and I leaned my head onto his shoulder, watching as he rewound the tape. I closed my eyes for a short second, thinking that this was actually quite nice. Hearing the 'ping!' of the video camera, I opened my eyes, and watched as the scene unraveled before my eyes.

From her unbuttoning my shirt, with me against the wall, to her hand-cuffing me, to me lying down beside her, the whole thirty-seven minutes, Elvis saw everything. Around the beginning is when I had lifted my head from his shoulder, no worries there.

As he turned the power of the camera off, I looked away. There it was; my whole entire secret folded out in front of him like a treasure map, and there was nothing I could do to take it back... he had seen everything!

I glanced towards him, but only found him staring down at the camera with a blankness in his eyes. I felt absolutely sick, as though I was going to throw up. I stood up, and began walking out of the room, holding a hand over my mouth.

But, Elvis stood up and grabbed me, pulling me back. I thought of trying to pull away, but I knew that would get us nowhere. I turned around, fingers still pressed over my mouth. He stared at me, and, after a moment, pulled me into his arms, hugging me closely.

I hesitantly wrapped my arms around his neck, burying my face into the nook between his shoulder and his neck. I closed my eyes tightly as he gently rocked me back and forth. "Oh, Elvis.... I.." He shushed me gently, and I looked up at him. I felt my tears sliding down my cheeks, and I closed my eyes once more, and he went on rocking me back and forth.

He stared down at me, rubbing his hands down my back, cooing soft words in my ear. I don't understand why he wasn't freaking out over this, but it was nice to know that he wasn't. I pulled out of his arms and sat back on the bed, lying on my stomach, burying my face in a pillow.

He sat down beside me, and I glanced out from the pillow, watching as he lie beside me on his side, running his hand comfortingly over my back, running it back and forth. After a moment, I rolled over onto my side as well, wiping away my tears as I watched him. "Elvis... please don't tell... I.."

He nodded, or, as best as you can when you are lying down. "I won't tell... I swear by a million." He whispered, letting his eyes flicker down over my body. "So... are you really... you know... a leslie?" He asked, resting his hand at the small of my back, waiting for an answer.

I felt my cheeks go red, and I bit down on my tongue. "I don't know..." I responded, lip quivering, threatening tears.

"Cause if you are.. I'm alright with that... It's just a waste, because you are so beautiful..."

The blush on my cheeks deepened, and I looked away. "I don't want to be that way... it's just... she... I can't seem to stop whenever she gets me going..."

"Yeah, I noticed."

We stared at each other in silence for a few minutes and I could see the sadness in his eyes. "Elvis... I really don't want to love her... and she said... she said that we were just lovers.. but, I don't want to be like that..." I felt another sob rising in my throat, but I coughed to cover it up.

He sighed, and pulled my shivering body towards him. "It's alright, Addison... It's alright...." He whispered in my ear softly, holding my body against his,

I let out a deep breath against his neck, and slid my eyes down his body, noticing the front of his pants bulging a bit. I looked up as he did, and the blush spread on his cheeks, and he hurriedly sat up, no longer touching me.

I let a small smile onto my lips for a short moment closing my eyes, letting myself fall into a fitful sleep.