Please Just Leave Me Alone

It's HUGE!

I found myself being shaken awake by Hilary, and the strong smell of cheese. I swatted her hand away, and rolled over, falling off the side of the bed, onto the sleeping form of Elvis, who jolted awake immediately as I snuggled against his chest, keeping my eyes tightly closed.

He stared at me, and Hilary shook her head while Isis laughed her head off, mouth stuffed full of cheese pizza. He sat up, holding me in his arms, shaking his had. "She had a very, very long day." He muttered, taking up a piece of pizza from the box, staring down at me.

I cracked open one eye, staring up at him, then, it hit me. I groaned and pulled my covers tighter over my face. He knew he knew he knew. I resisted waking up as he shook my shoulders a bit, and only opened my eyes when Hilary pulled my blankets off of me.

I hissed through my teeth, throwing my arm over my eyes, blocking out the light, still lying on Elvis's lap. He shoved me off, and pulled my arm off of my eyes, staring down into the, "Here, Addison, have some PIZZA." He said, emphasizing on each word carefully.

I sat up, taking the pizza in my hands, taking a small bite. I swallowed it bitterly, and closed my eyes, leaning back against my bed. "Yeah, long day...." I whispered, glancing towards Elvis, wondering if he told them anything. "Johnson came by..." I added, taking another bite, a sigh escaping me. "He... tried to get me to have sex with him again..."

Isis nodded, swallowing her mouthful of pizza and wiping her greasy fingers on her jeans before pouncing at me. I screamed, and dropped the pizza, turning my head away. Elvis laughed, but wrapped an arm around me, as though protecting me from the crazed maniac. The girl rolled her eyes, and swept up my hair, prodding at my neck. "Is that where this came from? It's HUGE!" She exclaimed, moving over so that Hilary could see.

Hilary whistled long and low as she moved back to her spot on the floor, shaking her head. "Damn! It looks as though he was trying to eat you alive!" She laughed, grabbing a piece of pizza.

Elvis leaned over to take a look as Isis went back to sit down. He winced at the teethmarks, and the sore redness, and gave me a sad look as he pulled back. "Yeah, it looks bad... You should wear a turtleneck or something to cover it up at school. The teachers hate those things..." He shook his head, glancing at me once more.

Isis leaned over, grabbing my fallen pizza from the floor, and popping it in her mouth. "That guy is a fucking ass, I mean, seriously!" She shook her head, gulping down the pizza and grabbing a can of soda from beside her, taking a long drink. I tore my eyes from her and sighed, picking up another piece of pizza, stuffing the entire thing in my mouth.

Elvis laughed at my mimic of Isis, and laughed even harder as I began choking on the pizza. I struggled to stand up, with one leg asleep, and shot through my bathroom door, throwing up the pizza, and something else unidentifiable, into the toilet. I sank down to the floor beside the bathtub, pulling one of my towels down from the rack.

I swept it across my mouth, and tossed it into the bathtub, standing up woozily, and flushing the toilet. I slowly walked back into the bedroom, holding my stomach tightly. I took my seat, with all eyes on me. I closed my eyes for a moment before looking up, leaning across Elvis to grab my cell phone. I tossed it towards Hilary. "Call your parents. I'm skipping tomorrow..." I muttered, and she got the message. When one person skipped, the other three generally skipped as well.

Isis and Elvis took their cell phones from their pockets and dialed home, explaining that their friend had a crisis, and that they had to be there for her, and that they wouldn't be coming home, and they wouldn't be going to school. Thank you very much.