Please Just Leave Me Alone

He's got COOTIES!

Elvis and I are digging in my mother's closet, searching for some blankets. We figured that there would, of course, be extra blankets in there, because she always has a new comforter every day.

I dig into the back, and feel plastic. I tug at the corner, and fall backwards as the plastic box comes free. Elvis grins and takes the comforter set from my arms, and helps me up. We read that it has two blankets, and figure that it is enough. We walk slowly back to my room, and break open the comforters.

Figures that my blanket and two others isn't enough for four people.

Hilary takes a comforter from the newly opened ones and hugs it to her chest, adjusting her glasses. "Well, I don't think that I need to share!" She called out, loud enough.

Isis turns on her. "Well I'm not sharing my blanket with Elvis over there! He's got COOTIES!" She screeches, tugging on the edge of Hilary's blanket.

Hilary tugged back, glaring, "Well, I'm not sharing a blanket with you you fucking LEZBO!" She responds, giving another tug on the blanket, falling back on the ground.

I feel my cheeks burn, and the heat of Elvis's stare on me. I glance towards him, and notice the concerned look in his eyes.

"I'm not a fucking lezbo - you are you bitch!" Isis screamed, tugging back on the blacking.

Elvis shook his head, letting his fingers brush against my shins as he reached for the other blanket, throwing it at Isis. "Okay, okay! Stop fighting, you two! You can both have your own blankets, and I'll just sleep on the floor, cold and shivering." He announced, giving Hilary's blanket back to her, smiling at me.

They glanced towards each other, and nodded in agreement. "Yes, that is a good idea. Us girls get blankets, and Elvis gets to shiver on the ground." The laughed as they rolled around on the ground.

I sigh, and clutch my blanket close around me, closing my eyes lying back against the pillow.