Please Just Leave Me Alone

Everybody will know.

When I open my eyes, I am lying on a sofa somewhere... I sit up, and Johnson's coat is still snug around my arms. I rub the sleep from my eyes, and glance around, wondering why I was no longer in the back of his car...

I stand up, slowly, a wave a nausea sweeping over me. I sway a bit, but come to think that I am in somebody's living room. I slowly walk to the kitchen, and narrow my eyes up at the digital clock. That could not be right... I chew on my lip for a second. Twelve in the afternoon? I lean against the counter, and stare down at the floor, noticing that my left foot had been wrapped in gauze, and medical tape. I sigh, wandering aimlessly around the house before I come to a closed door. I push it open hesitantly and look in the room.

There on this furry white love seat is Johnson, sitting there, drinking a Pepsi, and watching television. I raise an eyebrow and smile slightly as he looks up towards me. Watching as he motions for me to sit beside him, I sigh, and comply, sinking into the furry seat. "Johnson, I have to go home... nobody knows where I am..." I whispered in his ear as I draped a leg across his thighs, lying back against the arm of the love seat.

He smiles at me, and leans over my body, kissing me gently. "You are so sweet..." He whispered, chewing on my lower lip for a moment before kissing me once more, sitting back up, running his fingers through my hair. "Sure.. how's your foot?" He asked, sliding a finger lightly across the medical tape, then looking towards me, eyebrows raised.

"It's fine... thanks for taking care of me-" I stop when I realize that I had said 'me' and not 'it.' He must have noticed my pause, cause he was looking at me curiously. "Thanks... I'll see you later..." I kissed his cheek softly before standing up, leaving the room. I picked my heels up from where they had been set at the foot of the sofa I was sleeping in, and left.

As soon as I have gone around the corner, I regret not having asking Johnson to drive me. My foot is killing me, and I have barely gone twenty steps. As I start walking once more, I hear frantic honking from behind me. I glance back, and notice my car coming towards me. I pause in my steps and watch as the car pulls up to the curb, and the backseat door opens. I hesitantly slid into the backseat, closing the door behind me.

"What the HELL were you thinking?!" Hilary screamed at me as she turned around in the driver's seat.

"YEAH!" Isis counters, turning from the passenger seat to look at me.

I look at them, my eyes wide with shock. "Wha... what are you talking about?"

Somebody jerks my arm from my side. I look towards Elvis, and then towards the writing on his arm. In bright red lipstick. "THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!" He shouts at me, grabbing me and pulling me into his arms. I cough and pull away, staring at them.

Hilary looks freaking pissed. She pulls away from the curb and goes blasting down the road. "Listen.. I'm sorry... I couldn't sleep, and so I went for a walk... and I ended up lost in the side streets and then I tripped and then Johnson showed up...." I trailed off, remembering what happened between us.

Isis turns around in her seat, looking at me expectantly. I can feel Elvis's eyes on me, and Hilary's eyes in the review mirror. "I slept with him..." I muttered, cheeks burning as Isis began bouncing up and down in her seat.

"Oh my God! You must tell, how was it, good, bad, nasty, sweaty, sticky, prickly-" Isis stared back at me, eyes wide. "So?"

I glanced towards Elvis, but he was looking out the window, his cheeks red. "It lasted two hours.." I offered, quite disgusted with this tid-bit.

Isis screeched, and unbuckled herself from the front seat, and dove back with Elvis and I. "TWO HOURS! God, not even Elvis takes that long!" She hugged me tightly, and I quickly pulled back.

Elvis shot her a look, and glanced towards me. "Two hours? So sick... Especially if it was your first time..." I spotted the red spots rising to his cheeks, and I looked away, though a smile slid onto my lips.

"So... I'm the last one to loose it in this car?"

Hilary rolled her eyes at me through the review mirror. "Appears so, darling." She murmured, shaking her head as she looked back to the road.

As we pulled up into the parking lot of my apartment complex, I glanced around. "Anybody coming with?" I asked as I opened my door.

Hilary and Isis shook their heads, and I glanced towards Elvis, eyebrows raised. He smiled at me, nodding. "Sure, I'll be there in just a sec." He responded, turning to talk to Hilary.

I smiled back, heading into the lobby of the building. Just as I got to the elevators, I was grabbed from behind, strong hands on my hips. I gasped, and jumped away, staring at Grace. "Grace! What the.. what the hell are you doing here?" I asked, looking nervously towards the door, wishing Elvis would come in and save me.

The girl grinned, and reached forwards once more, snagging the edge of my shirt, pulling me towards her. "Let's go back up to your room, my little Addison... we can play some more." She pulled me up against her, and I spotted Elvis looking at me with wide eyes from the front door.

"Grace, please... no.. I don't have time for games right now..." I muttered, but she just pressed closer against me, purring against my ear. I shook her off, closing my eyes as she stepped away.

Opening them, I watched as she glanced back, spotting Elvis watching us. She glared at him, and turned back towards me, stepping closer, but I stepped back. "I want you, Addison, and I will have you. Elvis better leave the building, honey, or else I will. I've got proof of last night... would you like to take a peak?" She pulled a stack of photographs from her purse, and shoved them into my hands, holding onto my hands for a moment before leaning forwards, kissing me gently. She pulled away, smirking, and turned on her heel, strutting out of the building.

I leaned back against the wall by the elevator, the Up and Down buttons digging into my back as I stood there dazed. After a few seconds, I glanced up, blinking to see Elvis walking towards me, and I slowly let my eyes fall down to the pictures in my hands. I flipped through them, worry increasing with every picture I saw.

Her straddling me; me clutching her head against mine, fingers curled into her hair; her, staring at the camera, spinning the hand-cuffs around; me sleeping...

She had it all in pictures, on camera. I stared at Elvis, and shook my head, holding the small stack of pictures out to him.

After looking through the pictures, Elvis slowly looked up at me, shaking his head. "What do you think she is going to do with them?" He asked, handing the pictures back to me, eyebrows raised slightly.

I thought about it. Just stare at me in naked photographs? Then, suddenly, the answer came to mind. "She's going to use them in her collage for photography..." I whispered, glancing to my right as the elevator door opened. I slid into the elevator with Elvis, groaning. "Everybody will know! EVERYBODY!" I cried, leaning my forehead against the wall, thinking. "We're showing the collages to the entire school... Hilary will know... Isis will know... EVERYBODY WILL KNOW!"

"Shh.." He whispered to me, pulling me into his chest, stroking my hair gently. "Don't worry, Addison... just... if you tell Hil and Isis now.. well, they'll know before she shows the collage..." He muttered, looking down at me.

I looked up at him, breaking from his grasp. "No, Elvis.. you don't get it... you heard them joking about stuff like that last night.... they just won't understand..." I watched him, eyes flickering over his face. "They won't want to be my friends anymore, and you guys... you guys are all I have to hold on to... please don't say anything..."

He nodded, taking my hand gently as the elevator door opened. "Alright, Addison, I'm just suggesting that you consider telling them before you show the collages... I mean, either way, they are going to find out, it's not as if you can steal the original pictures back, you know." He laughed, watching as I began turning the doorknob.

I nodded, chewing on my lip in worry, wondering, 'what now?'