Please Just Leave Me Alone

Grace Henderson

So, there is this girl. She is in my Photography and Creative Writing classes, both of which are electives, and some other random stuff.

Her name is Grace Henderson. She has this amazing copper colored hair, that is so beautifully placed around her face, that I feel outdone by her in the looks department, that my own blonde hair is dull in comparison. For her photography class, if she ever has to take a human picture, she finds a way to take a picture of me, even when I don't realize it. She actually got a picture of me coming out of the showers in P.E, thank God, I had a towel around me.

I met her in my Freshmen year of high school at St. Mary's. Back then, I had had a boyfriend, Johnson, and he was from the same all boys school as Elvis. I had started hanging out with her without anybody knowing, and this was before Photography or anything. We were just friends. Eventually, I stopped hanging out with her, because she was trying to get me to do things with her, and telling me to ditch my boy toy.

So, I stopped talking to her, and then, at the beginning of this year of school, in P.E. she took that picture of me coming out of the showers, and something happened inside of me. We became friends and all, but I never told my other friends about her. She is in the same grade as me, and lives in this Park Reserve for these insanely rich families.

Oh, did I mention, we happen to be lovers?