Please Just Leave Me Alone

Is this what you want?

I stared at her, taking a small step away. "Oh.. hey, Grace..." I whispered, nervously pulling at the hem of my dress.

She took my nervous gestures the wrong way. Laughing, she slid towards me, pinning me up against the wall, surprisingly strong. I blushed, and turned my head away, feeling ridiculous like this; with her pinning my hands up above my head, her body pressed against mine... I shivered, and glanced back at her. "Oh God..." I moaned, swallowing a deep breath, slowly sliding my eyes back towards her.

She shook her head, pushing my wrists harder against the wall, enjoying my pain. "Aw, are you in pain my little Addison?" She crowed, smirking as she gently released one of my hands, though she quickly pinned both my hands with the same hand. She raised her eyebrows as she breathed against my neck... so warm... I gasped as she slid her hand up my right thigh, sliding it up beneath the thin fabric of my dress, torturing me. "Is this what you want, Addison, dearest?" She mumbled, slipping her tongue along the curve of my neck, making me go all warm.

I squirmed uncomfortably in her grasp, feeling my body go obediently limp as her tongue grazed my skin. I could smell her sweet perfume, and I couldn't stop myself. I moaned in pleasure, skin tingling as she caressed my inner thigh. I wanted to give her something, but without my hands, I was useless. "Grace... Oh God..." I felt the warmness of her hand as she sneaked her hand up through the edges of my underwear. "Grace! No-" I pulled my hands free, and ducked beneath one of her arms.

She looked at me, confused. "Something wrong, Addison? By the sound of it, I thought you were getting along well..." She murmured, stepping towards me again, reaching out for me.

I stepped back as she stepped forwards, and she laughed. I blushed deeply, and turned towards the sink, turning it on quickly. I ran my hands through the water as she came up behind me, setting her hands at the sides of my waist, burying her face in my hair. I sighed, running my wet hands over my face, then, turning in her arms, running them over her cheeks, and through her hair. "I'll see you later." I said, kissing the corner of her mouth before pulling away, walking out of the room.