Please Just Leave Me Alone

If I can't have you, nobody can.

"God, damn, Addison, you look like shit..." Good old faithful Hilary, always there to dump on me. But I probably did look like what the cat dragged in; I had just been partially caressed by my secret lover in the bathroom.

I shook my head as I moved in beside them, running my fingers through my hair. "Yeah, I guess I do." I muttered, noticing Grace watching me out of the corner of my eye. I took another look, and sure enough, there she was, sitting at the bar, watching me. I shivered, wondering if I was ever alone. "Just..." I closed my eyes and the image of her found a way in. I opened my eyes quickly, sighing. "Some freak over by the restroom areas..." I whispered, knowing in my own mind that what I said was true.

Elvis arched his huge black eyebrows mischievously and disconnected himself from Isis. "Oh, really? Man-handled? Or was it a woman this time?" He laughed, watching me curiously.

I felt my face go red, and I quickly snatched a peak at Grace. Still watching me. Turning my back to her, I shook my head. For all I knew, she was a lip-reader. "Man-handled. Elvis, can you do me a favor?" I felt my heart going fast. If I ever wanted her to leave me be, she would just have to see that I had other people to love.

He glanced over his shoulder for a moment, then back at me. "Sure, doll. What is it?"

"Kiss me."

"Kiss you?"

"Please just do it...." I pleaded with him, taking another risky glance towards her. "Please..." I looked back towards Elvis, eyes begging.

He shrugged, took a nod from Isis and took me in his arms, kissing me. God, did he have no limits? I glanced from the corner of my eye, and sure enough, she was wide-eyed watching us. I closed my eyes and gave into the kiss, then, pulled away.

I glance back towards her, and she had disappeared from her spot at the bar. Success. "Thanks, Elvis." I muttered, flashing him a small smile.

He laughed, taking Isis back in his arms. "No problem-o, darling, might I ask what it was for?" He raised his eyebrows animatedly, grinning.

"Oh... just wanted to see what all the fuss Isis makes is about." I answered, glancing towards Hilary. "What?"

She raised a finger, pointing at somebody over my shoulder. I glanced back, confused, and found myself face to face with Johnson. I swear, my eyes must have been so wide. "Hey, Addison..." He murmured, glancing over me.

Me. Me in my whole ruffled state; smeared lipstick, wide-eyes, flushed face, the whole deal. "Oh.. hi, Johnson. How are you?" I asked, frowning a bit as I looked up at him.

He smirked a bit, taking my hand in his. "Can I talk to you for a minute, outside?" He responded, his eyes burning into mine as I scanned the dance floor for any signs of her.

I looked back at Hilary, but she was laughing with some guy, and Isis and Elvis were deep in make-out zone. Nowhere could I see Grace, so, I looked back towards him. "Wh.. Why? Why outside, I mean? Isn't it alright right here?" I asked, feeling my palms begin to sweat.

"No, outside. Outside, because I am in charge here." He hissed, pulling me towards him.

I gasped as I fell against his chest, and I quickly attempted to pull away. "Johnson, please! What is wrong with you?" I struggled in his grip, but he was too strong.

He grabbed me by the sides of my waist, tugging me forwards. "Just do what I say, goddamnit." With that, he took my wrist in his hand, pulling me towards the exit doors.

"Hilary!" I screamed, punching and kicking at Johnson, struggling to get away. "Isis!" I sobbed as he shoved me against a wall. Outside. Nobody was going to help me here. "Please Johnson, just.. just say what you have to say."

He had his eyes closed, and his body up against mine, sloppy kisses running down my neck. "You tell me, Addison, what do you want?" He breathed the words against my neck, laughter following it. "Come on, tell me Addison..."

I shook my head, speechless. Why was he doing this to me? I opened my eyes, and spotted the only familiar face outside. I opened my mouth to call out, but Johnson had slapped his hand over it, glancing over his shoulder at who I was going to call out to. He laughed, shaking his head as he looked back at me. "If I can't have you, honey, nobody will. Especially not your little Elvis impersonator." He smirked, slowly removing his hand from my mouth, kissing me roughly before walking back into the club.

I stood there, shocked as I stared down at the ground. I shook my head, walking down the sidewalk. He was jealous of Elvis? So he saw the kiss, did he? But... I bit down on my lower lip, feeling tears clawing at my eyes. "If I can't have you, nobody can...." I repeated his words as I climbed into my car. I felt as though I was going to throw up. Was half a beer to be considered under the influence? Did Grace really think that I was making out with Elvis? Why was she watching me? I'm going to throw up.

I shut the door, resting my head back against the seat, staring up at the ceiling for a minute before I sat up, pushing the keys into the ignition.