Status: it's up! Comment! Subscribe!

Taste the Fame

Johnny's Birthday Part One

I through open the back door of Johnny's house and lightly skipped over to where everyone sat. "Boo!" I laughed into his ear.

He jumped at first then began laughing his self. "I'm so glad you all came!"

"Yeah, with my Jedi-like persuasion skills." I smiled.

Johnny hugged me lightly and whispered in my ear before letting go, "Thank you."

A loud bang was heard behind us as someone clumsily fumbled through the back door. A large polka-dotted box hid his face. The man huffed sitting the present down next to Johnny's feet.

He also looked over to me annoyed, and I just smiled sweetly in response. "Thanks for all the help babe." Brian sarcastically mocked.

During our whole exchange no one noticed the group of people starring. One of the blond women looked as if she was about to cry. Johnny awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. "Everybody, you all remember Brian. This is his girlfriend Sophie as well. Soph this is Matt and Val, Leana and Jimmy, Zacky and Gena, and well you know Lacey."

No one said anything. It almost looked if they were even breathing. Finally, the green eyed man known as Zacky spoke up, "Is that really you man?"

"In the flesh," Brian smiled politely. I knew he was playing nice, ready to attack.

"You look good." I guess Jimmy spoke.

"What did you expect?" Brian almost bitterly laughed, "I'd be under a rock?"

The awkward silence doomed over us again. "So, Lace." I said sitting next to her in Johnny's now vacant seat, "How about them Cowboys?"
♠ ♠ ♠
comment! Subscribe! Check out my other stuff! I know it's short but it's only the beginning.

xoxo

Vixen