PB and Jacob

Chapter 5

He groaned as he held his nose retreating backward. I dropped the broken flashlight
“oh crap oh my goodness are you okay” I squinted in the dark. A flash of lighting struck letting a slither of light shine on us I saw blood drip on his hand down his wrist. I walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder he tensed before jerking away from me.
The light came on and a confused Bella stood and the bottom of the stairs.
“what happened “
“She freaking hit me with a flash”
“Why don’t you get him a napkin Alex” Bella suggested as she made her way to Jacob.
“yeah sure thing” I ran into the kitchen and saw some paper towels on the table grabbed them and ran back to them.Bella and Jacob were in some kind of hushed conversation.
I walked foreward anyways and put the paper towels for him to take but, he just ignored me like I wasn' t there.He continued to just look at Bella almost like he was studing her. Bella looked at me them back at Jacob.
"Here" i tried again
He didn't even acknowledge my presance. I cocked an eye brow getting extremly irritated. I shook the paper towels to emphasize my presence.Nothing he didin't look at me
"Uh A-Alright Jake" Bella mumbled. He gave her a hug and from her shoulder his brown eyes bore into mine emotionlessly. He unwrapped hiself from her small frame and left. I heard the door shut and I looked at Bella.
"What an ass."
Bella gasped
"What he scared me plus, I apologized was it really nessasery to do all that! What is he 8?" I exclamied
"Jake is .."
"I don't care!" I inturuptted
She turned red from frustration.
"What were you doing down here anyways?"
I blushed.
"I was bored and wanted a book to read" i picked up the book from the grounds and left the room without another word. I opened the door my door and shut it.
"That was scary" I said aloud
I grabbed my phone from the charger and called Sammy.
"Hello," he said horsely
"Another vision" I answered
"No" Sam lied
"Well I found some stuff."

***

" You hit him with a flashlight" Sam said. I could here Dean laughing in the backround.
"That's my girl Bre"
"it not funny he was bleeding" i sniffed
"Don't tell me your going to cry" Dean mocked
"Shut up"
"Bitch"
"Whore"
"What did the book say?" Sammy says
"Um its about the Quilute Legends blah blah cold ones" i stopped reading for a second
I sighed. "Werewolves."
"Told ya" Dean said
"ugh" i groaned frustrated with him
"I love it when you say that" Dean says
I rolled my eyes.I closed the book.
"Ok so when the next full moon so we can end them." I frowned out how harsh I sounded. There were still people, kinda.
"Alright bre"
"Night" I hung up the phone and turned it to silence. I will wake up when I wanna not with a stupid alarm.I passed out after that

I woke up I felt..tired. I sat up and swung my legs off the bed and stood. I searched the bed without looking for my cell phone.I checked the time .10:41. I yawned then I heard a small thud from outside. I ran to my window and moved the curtain just a spidge. I saw a guy.The back of a guy a handsome back, he wore a gray shirt and dark jeans. He had brown hair and was pale as hell.
"Did he just jump out a window?" I whispered
he turned quickly and looked me right in the eye.His eyes were such a strange color. I closed the curtain.well that was a spy fail I thought. I grabbed my things and I could stop thinking about that guy. I went to the bath room showered brushed and brushed my teeth. I put on my underwear and bra and a white tank top.My signiture leather jacket,dark blue jeans and my kicks. i put my hair up in a bun with some clips.Last but not least I attach my gun to my pants grab my stuff and leave the bathroom.
I here cooking down stairs.I smell bacon pancakes and other stuff. I desende the stairs and make my way to the kitchen and I see the guy.The guy from outside,standing and flipping some pancakes.
"Hi?" I say as my fingers figet to my gun. He turns around almsot in slow motion.
"hello, I didnt hear you come in. I'm Edward Cullen.Bella's boyfriend I suppose she's told you about me.You must be Alex." He spoke with perfect grammer. I stared him in the eye not sure what to say next but looked away cause i got scared.I looked down,
These emo people and there choice of contacts. I thought
Edward chuckled
♠ ♠ ♠
New post in one day! Its crazy
hope you enjoyed.
subscribe!!
comment!