Status: Hiatus

The Life and Times of LizzyVengeance

Chapter 1

I am the youngest and only girl of four kids. My parents married over twenty years ago, and have three kids, my brother Boo, my brother Tommy, and myself. My father was married three times before my mother, both marriages ended in divorce, and he had a son with his second wife, my half-brother Wayne .

My grandparents on my father’s side of the family were always real caring and took care of us. My grandmother passed away in February of 1998, when I was seven years old. She loved her children and grandchildren, but was getting sicker and sicker as her life went on. She would be there for my brothers and me no matter what it was. She was the glue that kept the family together, and when she passed, the family started falling apart.

My grandfather wasn’t too expressive of his love, but you knew he had it. He was forced to live on his own when he was 16 because his parents kicked him out of their house. Over the years, he became a chain smoker and an alcoholic. For as long as I’ve known him, he was a freight train, smoking from dawn until dusk, and he floated down a river of cheap beer, trying to drown his sorrows, but not matter how much pain he was in, he was working on something in the house. He found his soul mate when he found my grandmother, and when she passed, he was ready to go as well. When he finally did two years ago, we weren’t sad because we knew he was going where felt he needed to be, with his wife up in the heavens.

My parents met and it was an instant connection. They married after only one week of knowing each other. They separated once in the twenty years they have been married, but they reconciled and got back together. They care about the family, and will do whatever they can to keep us together.

My brothers and I were constantly fighting, and we still do. It’s one of those unusual bonding things we’ve just done since we were kids. Growing up the only girl, and being very shy, I didn’t have a lot of friends, so I didn’t have a lot of female companions. I’m not the “typical” type of girl. I watch wrestling, and dream of going into it one day even though I know it’ll never happen. I don’t doll myself up every morning, or even worry about if my outfit matches in any way or form. I’m pretty much a tomboy, and I’m perfectly fine with that. I would try to do everything my brothers would do, even if I knew it was something a little girl shouldn’t have been doing.

No matter how many differences my family has, however, we’ll always be peas in the same pod with things, and we’ll never forget how much we love and care about one another.

I am a nineteen year old graduate. I am a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a niece, a cousin and a friend. I am female, I am me, and no one can change me. I am named for my grandmother and great-grandmother, and wouldn’t change that about me at all. I am LizzyVengeance, and I am proud to admit it!
♠ ♠ ♠
most of them are going to be this short, but that's what she *my teacher* wants from us.
Next Chapter will be up when in a while.
and remember, please no stealing anything out of this.
thanks
LizzyVengeance