Status: Hiatus

The Life and Times of LizzyVengeance

Chapter 3

It is a little difficult for me to talk about where I grew up. I moves all over the place, from the south end of Columbus to Ashville in Pickaway County. There is one house that has been in my family for years though, the very first house I remember living in.

I moved into the house when I was two years old. The house we had lived in before had burned to the ground, so we had no choice but to move away from it. The house we moved to, as I remember it, was in a very good neighborhood. It was the type of place where everyone helped each other when it was needed, and the kids were always each others best friends.

The house when we first for it blended into the neighborhood to an extent. It had red-brown bricks decorating half of one part of the outside wall, and a part of the other side of the front The little bit of wall that isn’t brick is either window or stucco. When we first got the house, it was a really pale yellow, but thanks to a house fire two years ago that caused damage to the outside, we repainted the outside a very bright blue; sky blue to be more precise. The window in the middle of the stucco is large, taking up nearly half of the wall.

The inside of the house is decorated in many different ways. The living room has a large brown sectional couch and a chair of a lighter brown. The walls are painted green and there is a picture hanging on the wall. The floor is hardwood and completely bare. There is also a desk with a touch screen computer.

The kitchen is in the back of the house and is separated by a wall that is also painted green. The kitchen itself is painted red because of the barnyard theme used. Many knickknacks decorate the walls, which include cats, pigs, cows and roosters.

Beside the wall separating the kitchen and living room is a door that leads to the basement. There isn’t very much to say about the basement because it isn’t finished. We mainly use it for either storage or as a place to escape. By adding a wall and putting a bed down there, my parents turned part of the basement into their bedroom for the reasoning of it being peaceful and quiet.

There are three bedrooms in the upstairs hallway. The master bedroom is being used by my brother Tommy. The walls was painted blue some time ago, and inside the closet of that room is the door that leads to the attic. I’ve never bee in the attic, so I don’t know what it looks like up there. Across from that room is my bedroom. It is painted in two tones of brown from Tommy living in there before me. I have a futon and black cabinet along with a entertainment center holding a lot of random junk.

Beside my bedroom is my brother Henry’s room. It is just a plain bedroom with a dresser and a full sized bed, but he also has a crib for his daughter to sleep in when we get here every other weekend. The bathroom is the last room of the house. It is painted blue with a while sink, bathtub and toiulet. There is nothing to special to say about the bathroom.

The last place to describe is the backyard, which has always been my favorite and scariest place of the house. The backyard is huge with numerous trees that are good for shading in the summertime. In the very back is a little clearing that my brothers and I used to play in, but it was also a place where my grandfather made his garden. He only grew tomatoes in the garden, but he loved it and yelled at us whenever we got too close to it. At night, I ca not look out in the backyard, even now, because every time I do, I feel as if something or someone is watching me, I just stay away form the backyard at night if I can.

I’ve lived in a lot of places, but that house will always be the one I remember the most. I lived there for nearly seventeen years, and can see myself and my family being there for a very long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry, I'm gonna finish posting this. haha
thank you to anyone who commented
the next chapter will be up soon