Status: new; comment&subscribe! :D

Wait, What's Your Name Again?

Chapter 9

Lost in the argument running through my mind, I forgot to reply to Katrina. It was 4:42 now, and I had 2 hours before I had to leave for school.

Still not replying to Kat, I walked to my dresser that sat under my window on the opposite wall from the one my door was planted on. When I laid down on my bed I could see out it; well if I was laying the right way. My dresser was as wide as my window, about four feet. It was 3 feet off the ground and two drawers would be in one column. Three would be in one row.

It was black and very shiny. I loved it. It matched my black curtains and bed-spread.

Ha! And you deny your emo-ness.

All it is is the color black! What's wrong with that?! Goddamn, I mean, come on! I don't cut myself-

A lot.

-or cry all the time-

Near people.

-or act all dark and mysterious-

That's not emo, that's gothic.

-or listen to Linkin Park or Hawthorne Heights!

That's music, it's different.

UGH! I'm done with having this stupid argument in my head for no reason!

So I win?

...Anyway, I looked through the top left drawer; it had books and novels that I read non-stop at night. Unless I'm thinking about something.

Like molesting little boys named Tyler.

He's not a little boy and I would not molest him.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, sweetie.

I looked through the spines, searching for a specific book. When I found it, I took it out, searching for my bookmark in the top. It always got pushed into the pages.

When I found that, I smiled and opened the book. The Vampire Diaries. I loved this book. Well, book series.

And the television show had the hottest guys ever on it. Well, it would have the hottest guy in the world if Tyler was on it.

Oh my GOD!
♠ ♠ ♠
hmmm. i love his inner-him. sorry if you dont ;P
I dont own the Vampire Diaries series and I dont really care. :D

commeeent&suuubscrrribe !
;D