Status: new; comment&subscribe! :D

Wait, What's Your Name Again?

chapter 19.

Tyler and I were downstairs, watching a movie on the new Tv my mom bought last week. It was one of those widescreen flatscreen shit-things. She had my dad hang it above our fireplace which was a few feet to the left of our screen door that lead to the backyard.

We were watching Resident Evil. It's my favorite game and movie series. Tyler had never seen it, so he kept holding onto me.

yay.

I think it's frikken adorable.

please keep your thoughts to yourself.

Once the movie ended, we went back upstairs to talk and listen to music.

yeah, so you're saying you had no intention to screw?

Yes!

that's bs and you know it.

"Has your father always hated you?" Tyler asked as he turned on my stereo. Despite the fact it blasted out a blur of screamo and should have scared him, he casually turned it down to a level we could speak clearly over.

"No. I used to be his little 'champ.' Until I 'came out of the closet.' Then he flipped a bitch and decided to make life a living hell for me. Then my mom went along with it. I know she doesn't really hate me, but she has to go along with it to keep daddy happy." I was sitting against my wall with my knees pressed up against my chest. I sighed, heavily.

"Well, that's not a motherly thing to do. You're her son. She should love you unconditionally." Tyler sat on the edge of my bed by the opposite end of me; looking down at his thumbs as he twiddled them.

"Weell, she doesn't agree. Heh." I laughed bitterly. "It's a shame; but I'll live."

"You're so much stronger than I will ever be. You're put down all the time... You're in pain.. You have no true family. Yet you still have some kind of hope.. Like you know the future won't suck as bad as the present does." I looked over at him in awe, only to see a tear streak down his face.

"No, no, Tyler..." I threw my pillow aside and crawled forward, behind him; wrapping my arms around his shoulders. "Don't say that." I nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck. My eyes must have rolled into the back of my skull. His scent was so intoxicating.

Unique. Bold. Magnificent.

disgusting.

"Why not? Here I am, crying from jealousy. I'm weak." After inhaling as much of his delicious fragrance as I could, I spoke.

"We are all weak in many ways. Letting tears fall is not weak. It is stronger than i can be.." The softness of his skin against my cheek was too much to bare and i couldn't help but place my lips on it.

"H-How's that?" His breathless voice quietly murmured towards me.

"I have my weaknesses." I chuckled lightly.

"Could you give me an example?" I could hear how his smile molded his shy words, slyly.

"Well, I'll tell you my biggest weakness." I smirked devilishly as I leveled my mouth with his right ear, which was protruding from his sleek black hair. "You, my love."

His breath hitched and I could feel both our temperatures rise. Hell, the air in the room's temperature heated up quite a while ago.

"And, my dear, I fear, tonight may be the night I have no choice but to give in to my precious little temptation." My smirk grew and I lowered my lips back down to his pale skin, again talking in another huff of his essence.

But, this time I need a taste.

"E-Eli.." The moan that escaped the throat of my love as my tongue caressed his tender skin was my motive for making my mark. "Eli!" Tyler cried out as I hungrily sunk my teeth into his neck. His head fell back on my shoulder; exposing his divinely arched neck to my desires.

Mine. Only mine. Forever mine.

"I adore the way you say my name, Tyler," I whispered, hormones practically leaking from my words. "Say it again." I licked up his neck, slowly, savoring his unexplainable flavor.

"Eli." This time, he drug out the 'i'; making my senses falter. I groaned and began sucking his sweet spot.

yeah; you know all about that, don't ya?

Fuck yes.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't rip off those skinny jeans and fuck you until you die from pleasure." I growled as I trailed my fingertips along his studded belt.

"What would happen if I said I didn't have one?" He returned the sex-dripped voice with confidence.

hm. sexy.

"You really shouldn't have said that, my dear." My smirk grew even more; showing more obsession than anything.

"Show me why."
♠ ♠ ♠
hooray for bring me the horizon references! :D
if you find it; you're amazing ;D
also; this is what i was excited about.
SEXUALNESS.
(:
doooont you worry; the next chapter will be loooovely ;P
Eli's description always gets better when he's horny!<33
thanks for the love.
byeee<33