Status: new; comment&subscribe! :D

Wait, What's Your Name Again?

Chapter 20

That night was a blur. I can remember every little detail about what happened, but my vision is hazed by lust.

It was all clear up until our clothes had left our bodies. As everything got heated, our kisses got messier and our hands developed minds of their own.

The music, as loud as it was, could not restrict us from hearing each other moan out meaningless encouragement.

As I held my lover, who was sleeping peacefully, I drifted off in thought, reliving what just happened.

---

My plush bed met my back as Tyler pushed me down and straddled my waist. He flashed me a sadistic grin as his hands traveled up my shirt, gently pulling it off afterwards. It was my turn to moan; seeing as when Tyler brought his tender lips upon my collar bone, he immediately began nibbling on it.

While he focused on that, I crept both my hands up his own shirt, inching it off of him slyly. He noticed this and quickly took it off, himself. Of course, I had seen him shirtless before; from random moments at my house and in our Phys Ed class; but this time was different. It felt as though he was one of those golden trophies; whose true beauty is not witnessed until the perfect moment.

Perfect, indeed.

He was skinny, yes, but in one of those glamorous ways; where you couldn't help but be envious of how he looked. He didn't have any outrageous muscles obnoxiously sticking out of his skin, but his bones and organs were not visible at all.

How could you not be jealous of that?

He was small, but not scrawny.

He was weak, but not fragile.

Yet, he was still perfect in my eyes.

I took a moment to stare, gaping at the gorgeous someone above me. My stare was cut short as Tyler passionately pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him back, twice as eager, while in the meantime, he put his thumbs under my waistband, one at each hip.

Slowly, they inched their way towards my belt buckle. I pressed my lips harder against his, distracting myself from my hormonal anxiety.

I needed him.

Bad.

And he knew it.

Fuckin' tease.

My patience disappeared as the anxiousness increased, and I hastily grabbed his hands, moving them on top of the silver buckle.

He chuckled into our kiss and quickly got rid of my pesky belt that never seemed to be in the way until a few minutes ago.

After that, in very few seconds, all of our remaining clothing disappeared along with our shirts and my belt.

As we kissed one last time, showing we were both ready, my now completely obnoxious ringtone began to play. And somehow, it managed to sound right as my CD player shuffled the songs.

My lips not leaving Tyler's, I reached down to the side of my bed; where my phone lay on a small exposed part of the box-spring; and grabbed the annoying device.

Then I chucked it at the wall and resumed giving all my attention to Tyler.

After a few minutes, we were finally moving together in our own rhythm. Both our bodies meshed together, our lips and tongues wrestling with the other's.

We cried out screams of lust, ecstasy shrouding our minds, pleasure pouring into every cell of our bodies.

It was amazing to say the least.

Perfect.

But, of course, all great things must end.

Oh, and what an ending it was.

---

And here I am now, holding my dear lover in my arms, caressing his raven-black hair and pressing him as close to me as possible.

Now he knows he is mine to touch. Mine to hold. Mine to love.

Mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay; so i have some explaining to do; right?
im SORRY!! Dx
WOW!
i had this HUGE writers block while trying to write this.
i got past the first word; and my mind just BROKE THE FUCK DOWN.
im sorry about the fact i posted like six chapters in like three days then made you wait forever to get this one!
i feel bad. D':
i mean... ugh.
im just not good at this kind of writing.
like..
yeah.
please tell me what you think; if you dont hate me already. Dx
thanks again for being patient<33
also; i'd like for some of you to tell me what you would like to happen in the future; i'm into taking suggestions. im barely a chapter ahead in my notebook from this; so your ideas will come in handy since i cant fucking think properly.
thanks.(:
{Just for my friend, Alex, I'll add this in too:}
I can't function life, man! Dx

ooooooh and if you can find my amazing Alesana reference; you win! :D

Bye now. ;D