Status: new; comment&subscribe! :D

Wait, What's Your Name Again?

Chapter 4

We both walked along the sidewalks, talking. About nothing and everything. Honestly, it was all a blur. I was high off of what had happened only 16 minutes ago. I didn't even completely know the guy and I was addicted to him.

Well, he does taste like cherries. So that's a good reason, right?

As my mind wandered off, my hearing disappeared with it. He didn't seem to like that.

"Hey. Heeyyyy." He snapped in front of my face three times before I realized he did so.

"Huh?" He seemed upset.

"How come you aren't listening?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I'm just a little distracted, I guess. Sorry." He huffed and folded his arms.

"Well, focus and you won't have to be sorry!" I laughed once, half-heartedly.

"Don't go all pms-y on me, kay?" I smirked at his angry expression.

"I'm a guy!!! How the hell am I gonna go all 'pms-y' on you!?!" He frowned at my amused grin.

"I was just kidding. Chill out, m'kay? I'm not that mean." He smiled, lightly, and relief clouded his eyes.

"I was about to say." He replied, nudging me. I laughed and smiled.

"You know, you're really cute when you smile." His cheeks turned a light pink and he looked away.

"Thanks..." I turned my attention to where we were. I groaned when I saw the sky. It was turning a dark blue. He looked at me worriedly. "What's wrong?" That's also when I noticed we made a trip right back to the front of my neighborhood.

"I have to go home." He pouted, sadness overcoming the relief in his eyes.

"Aw. Really?" I nodded. "Okay." He held his arms out, expecting a hug. I wrapped my arms around his waist and picked him up, spinning him around. He wrapped his arms around my neck, laughing sweetly in my ears. I put him down and held him closely. He nuzzled his head into my neck. "By he way," I heard him whisper, "I'm Tyler." My smile widened.

"I'm Eli." He pulled back and looked up at me, his smile as wide as mine. He stood up and kissed me, sweetly. I kissed back, our smiles molding together.

"Goodbye, Eli." He whispered against my lips. In a split second, he was walking away, leaving me awestruck.

"Goodnight, Tyler." I said to myself as I turned into my neighborhood, smiling like I just had the best day of my life.

And I think I did.
♠ ♠ ♠
cheesecake and hash browns!! :D
ew. actually that sounds pretty bad.

comment and subscribe please!! Thank you to my subbers and commenters!
I love you all so much. <3

...Too soon? x]