Status: new; comment&subscribe! :D

Wait, What's Your Name Again?

chapter 7

I was in my room, my door locked and music blasting. I held my phone tight; I was texting an old friend of mine.

And surprisingly, it's a girl!

Her name is Katrina. She's always been there for me, no matter what. She goes to my school, and our schedules were changed to be exactly the same, besides one class. She's my best friend.

Yeah, she's also a lesbian!!

Not that I mind!! Jeez. She's given me advice on relationships for the past two years. The reason she's a lesbian-

Along with the fact she likes to fuck chicks,

-is she's figured out was guys are all about. Well, the straight ones. And she's learned to hate their guts. She's friends with a few guys, but none of them have ever found a girl attractive. one hasn't even found a guy attractive.

That must sound so foreign to you, huh?

Well, I've found a couple of girls attractive before..

And were they transvestites?

They were a bit man-ish, but just in that cute 'OMG!' way. Not like the ladies in the Olympics.

They're actually women?! I just thought they all got gender confused.

Heh. I'm so mean sometimes. Anyway, Katrina's also an insomniac. She has a huge fear of dying in her sleep and nightmares.

Yes, because Freddy actually does exist.

When I texted her, she was more than happy to talk. But, she automatically knew it was bad since it was 3 am.

Speaking of time, I left my thoughts for a moment and looked at my stereo. It was 4:07. That's when I felt my phone buzz. I slid it sideways and read the text.

Kat: Dude. Dude, dude, dude.

I laughed, thinking about why she could have texted that.

I swear if she mentions lesbian porn I'm shooting her.

I replied, despite the many protests of my inner meaniehead.

Eli: What??

I'm serious. BOOM! and she's gone.

I put my phone down and walked across my purple-carpeted room and up to my stereo. It was built on a strong box shelf, facing my bed. It was like two-feet away from my door, about 5 feet above the floor.

It's great cause all your friends run into it.

That actually was really funny. Think about it; your friend who's coming over to spend the night is already there. You don't hear them coming up the stairs and you're reading or something on your bed. All of the sudden your door opens, your friend runs in and-

WHAM!

They run straight into it and fall backwards, wondering what the hell just happened.

Funniest thing ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehehe.
i didn't get any cookies cause my stepdaddy's a meanieface D<

meh.