Status: new; comment&subscribe! :D

Wait, What's Your Name Again?

chapter 8

It took her about twenty minutes, but Katrina eventually replied.

Kat: DUDE! Sam and Elliot got shot yesterday!! :D

I didn't even know who they were. And why exactly was she happy they got shot?

Eli: Who?

It was silent. Since I turned off my music, nothing was heard besides the wind hitting all the trees outside. It was calming though. When I felt my phone vibrate, I looked down and clicked 'ok' to open the message.

Kat: Those 2 dicks always fucking around with you. They have fatal wounds.

I smiled. I knew it was wrong of me to be happy about their pain. I just didn't care.

Eli: Really? What'll happen?

I was actually relieved. That meant they'd be forced, technically, to stay away from Tyler. I mean, yeah I'd stand up for him and protect him and all that, but what was the point if they could actually move and hurt me?

Kat: Sam got shot in the head. So there's barely any hope for him.

I laughed. At least that's one less guy I have to deal with. And one less threat to Tyler.

Holy fuck!! Is he all you think about?!

I think so. Well, now.

I hit reply and quickly typed my message.

Eli: Good. And the other one?

Let's hope he's already dead. Hey, don't blame me for hating them. I mean, I'm not exactly the type of gay who's going to show it off. I just opened that closet door 4 months ago to my "friends." But , still, I don't like people who hurt people like me.

Other than you, right?

Kat: The other one got shot in the stomach, but got hit on the head by a metal bat so he's for sure getting brain damage.

My smile grew. Neither of them would be much of a threat. There might be some other who disapprove of me, but none that would actually hurt me. They just give me dirty looks and shot insults in my direction.

Yeah, because that's something to jump for joy over! Praise the Lord not everybody beats you and all they do is push you towards suicide!

Suicide? Never. I've thought about it a couple times in my darkest but nothing could make me do it. And now that I have Tyler in my life, I couldn't even think about doing it.

For the love of Ronnie Radke, will you PLEASE shut the FUCK up about Tyler!?!

Sometimes I wonder if that really is my inner voice. Maybe the devil just wants to fuck with me.

Oh, thanks.

No, really. I don't think I've ever complimented myself.

Well, duh. Isn't that where all your emo bullshit comes in?

Emo? I'm not emo. I'm just..

Emo.

No! I'm Eli. Me. Not emo, not preppy, just Eli.

Eli starts with E. So does emo.

So does erotic. My point?

You're emo. Get over it.

Maybe I'm psycho. Like, schizophrenic. Yeah! That's not really my inner voice. Just my psycho imagination.

Nope. I'm you, Eli. Just the side you you'd never show.
♠ ♠ ♠
a breath of sunshine is such a sad song, the one by scary kids scaring kids. my boyfriend broke up with me; and he said that it shows exactly how he feels. so listen to it so you know how heartbroken i am now. aha.

comment&make-sure-you-get-updates? :D