Status: Active

Daughter of A Rockstar

Ayden Adrianne Haner is a young girl who only has 4 true friends who truly like her for her and not who she belongs to. Ayden is 13 years old and has hazel eyes and dark brown hair. She
is a spitting image of both her dad and mother. She is an unbelievably beautiful and talented little girl who just wants to love and be loved. Singing, writing, and playing the guitar, drums, bass, and piano are her passions. Ayden lives with her father, Brian Haner Jr, who is a rockstar that goes by the name Synyster Gates and is in a world wide known band called, Avenged Sevenfold. Her mom Elizabeth had Ayden when she was 15 and her dad was 13. She didn't know her mom until she was about 10 years old when Ayden was in San Diego on tour wither Avenged Sevenfold. Elizabeth had left Ayden after she was born letting her stay with Ayden's dad. Brian doesn't know that Ayden knows who her mom is and that they spend time together when her mom drives to Huntington Beach to visit her at least twice a month when Brian thinks she's with her aunt Mel. Ayden and her dad are extremely close and she is close to as well as she is with the entire band and their girlfriends. She goes on every our with the guys. Ayden attends public school when she is at home but when she is on tour with her dad she gets emailed the lessons and homework. Ayden struggles at a young age with bullies at school and things just might get tougher outside or home.