Status: Active

Daughter of A Rockstar

Caught

"Oh my gosh my baby, are you ok?" Mel cried running up to me and helped me to the couch and I sat on her lap. Mel was Johnny's girlfriend and also my aunt and best friend.
"I'm fine but in some pain" I muttered as snugged into her chest more as she cradled me. I had a black eye, busted lip, a non-deep cut on my eyebrow, a bruise on my ass and boob, a cut on my ass, a bruise on my ankle, arms and stomach. Nothing really that bad. It's sounds pretty bad but it really isn't. None of my wounds are intense or anything.
"You did a lot to that boy, baby girl" my dad smiled and was laughing with the guys as they all sat around on the couches.
"Well I should know how to fight since I am around guys 24/7 and with a girl a couple of hours everyday" I replied laughing with them.
"So when are we going on tour? I asked everyone as i sat up more on Aunt Mel's lap.
"In about a week and a half so your bruises should be going down or gone." Jimmy said with a monotone watching TV and I simply nodded and giggled at how silly he was.
"I'm tired, I'm gonna go to bed" I yawned getting up and hearing a course of "me too" and everyone getting up and making their ways to their respected sleeping arrangements. I guess the guys were going to stay the night then. I swear they're here at mine and my dad's house more than their own.
"Ayden you're sleeping with me tonight my." dad told me walking up to me and putting his arm over my shoulder and ruffling my hair.
"Ok," I mumbled and walked to his room with him. I guess my dad feels he has to keep an eye on me just in case or because one of my uncles are going to be sleeping in my room. I always had a set of clothes in my dads room though because whenever there's a storm you bet I'm in here at night. I changed into my pajamas then brushed and washed my teeth and face. I walked back into the bedroom to see my dad stripping down to his boxers and climbing into his bed. I was in a tank top and a pair of shorts trying to keep as much fabric off my wounds as possible. I climbed in bed next to him and cuddled next to him and he wrapped his arms around me.
"I love you Ayden, your mom doesn't know what she is missing out on. She could have helped me raise a beautiful, smart, funny, talented, brave girl. I'm glad you're my baby and not anyone else's" my dad whispered to me placing a kiss on the top of my head.
"I love you too dad, mom doesn't know what else she is missing out on, a handsome, smart, funny, talented, brave, loving, and best dad ever and I'm glad you're my dad and no one else's, I hope" I smiled back to him as we laughed at the last part. I then finally fell asleep to my dad humming "Sweet Child O'l Mine" by Guns and Roses.

"Ayden are you ready yet?" Mel groaned walking in my room.
"Almost but I don't know where I put my shirts" I frowned searching my room in my bra and jeans.
"Is this it?" She asked holding up my black shirt and purple tank top.
"Thank you so much" I squealed as I put on the purple tank top and then my black shirt. I was now ready and we both walked out and downstairs to find out that the bus was here. We loaded all our stuff and we got on. Well, the guys loaded our stuff while we watched and ordered them around, haha.
"Which is my bunk?" I asked looking around at all of bunks trying to see which one i would want.
"Just pick which ever," I heard my dad shout from the front. I shrugged and started walking to the farthest bunk in the back and I set my things down.
"No way kiddo, that's my bunk" I heard Johnny yell from behind me.
"Too late Johnny boy" I giggled sticking my tongue out at him as i set my things on the bunk.
"Oh no you didn't just stick that little tongue at me" Johnny replied in some wannabe girl voice and I just couldn't help but laugh at him. Wow, he does that girls voice a little too well.
"What are you gonna do about it?" I asked in the same tone as he used while putting my hands on my hips giving him some attitude.
"Oh yeah" he smirked at me and ran and picked me up throwing me over his shoulder.
"Johnny put me down!" I screamed while kicking and flapping me arms everywhere. He walked to the front room just making a bunch of random weird noises trying to block out my whines.
"Johnny what the hell are you doing to my daughter" I heard my dad laugh out being joined shortly by the other guys.
"She stole my bunk and laughed at me" Johnny pouted while he walked to the fridge and got a beer with me still on his shoulder. He then put me down. Its time for revenge on these boys but what should I do. I know, I will open up a Jack Daniels and beer and I will run with them because I am faster and then throw it at them and we only have one Jack Daniels and beer left and they are all so crazy about them both. I walked over to the fridge trying to follow through with my plan and grabbed them both with out them noticing. I walked to the counter and loosened both of them a little.
"Hey you guys look what I got" I announced trying to get their attention standing near the door holding the bottles.
"Fuck she's got the JD and beer and those are the last ones" Zacky shrieked like a little girl shooting right up from his previous position siting on the couch. Damn, I think I am living with a bunch of girls instead of guys. That sure did get all their attention though.
"Ayden put them back," my dad ordered me standing up and so did all the guys.
"Never!" I yelled and dashed out the door. I heard a bunch of loud running foot steps and the door to the bus swung open and they all dashed out following me. I took off running and people were laughing at us as we passed by. I didn't really care where I was going but I knew I had a bunch of crazed people chasing after me. Where do I go though? I can't just run around the back lot. I know, I will go to the front of the arena. They probably wont follow me out there with a bunch of crazed fans because they are going to have a show in about an hour and a half. I looked over to see them still chasing me and Mel laughing at them but running behind them. I ran to the front of the arena to see lots of fans lining up waiting for the show. I ran to the side.
"Ayden Adrianne Haner, you get your butt back here, right now" Jimmy ordered me to me in a stern whispered tone.
"Make me" I told him in a mocking tone and they all ran towards me. I took off and ran to the front right where all the fans were. Everyone stopped before they were in site of anyone. They gave me a glare saying get over here now but I ignored it and poured some of the Jack Daniels and beer on the floor.
"No!" Zacky screamed and ran towards me. Well, that wasn't supposed to happen. I ran but turned around and stopped as well did everyone.
"Take a step further and the alcohol gets it," I warned them while getting ready to pour some out.
"Oh my Gog! its Avenged Sevenfold!" I heard being screamed and a bunch of yelling. I looked to the crowd to see security holding everyone back.
"Ayden get over here so we can go back to the bus" Matt hollered to me motioning for me but I shook my head no. I then felt someone grab me from behind and the guys come running towards me. Zacky and Johnny then grabbed the bottles from me. I struggled to get down I looked behind me and saw my dad.
"Daddy" I whined while giving up and laying limp in his arms. He laughed and set me on his hip.
"You're no fun" I said as i continued to whine while dropping my head on his shoulder as we walked back to the bus.
"Yell well wait till you get punished" he told me smirking as we finally reached our bus.
"What is it?" I asked dreading what he was going to say.
"You have to share a room with Zacky at the hote"l he said smirking down at me as he put me down on the couch.
"No" I shouted while everyone laughed at my reaction.
"Matt, Kimmy please help me!" I begged them but they shook their head no. Zacky came and plopped down next to me with a big grin on his face.
"Tonight's gonna be fun" he grinned while poking me in the side earning a slap to his hand from me.
"No its no"t I pouted to him trying to get away form him.
"Oh come on, you know it will be" he told me pulling me on to his lap and blowing against my cheek. I pulled away and whipped where he did that. That's gross.