Status: Updates Are Irregular

Suffering Alone In Silence

Inside This Mind Of Chaos

Frank’s POV

Gerard has just left. He has spent the last hour talking with me. I didn’t really give him any specific answers to his question, fearing that he tell the police about my dad and help send him to jail. I don’t want him to go to jail.

Gerard asked me if my parents were going to come and visit me. I told him in a cold voice that I hoped that they didn’t visit. I don’t want them to pity me or shout at me. I am sick of this life.
I decided to get some sleep, I was tired and sore and I just wanted to sleep forever. I snuggled down into the bed, which was mighty comfy compared to my mattress on the floor at home, and drifted off to sleep.

*Dream/flash back*

I woke up with a fright. Something went crash somewhere in the house. I sit up on my mattress and look around my room. My eyes grow wide in fear. My father had swung my bedroom door open with such force that it fell off its hinges.

“D-dad?” I ask.

“GET UP FAG!” He yells at me.

I do as he says. I realise that he is drunk and anything I try to do to stop the abuse will be in vain. It’s best to just let him do what he wants.

“I know you like it up the ass pansy. I am gonna show you how fucking good it is.” He sneers in a low voice.

He grabs me by the back of the neck and pushes me up against the wall. He pins me to the wall and rips the t-shirt from my body. He starts to grind against me and I can feel his erection through his jeans. I gasp in horror as I realise what he is about to do.

“Undress yourself fag and get on the bed.” He commands.

I am so shocked that I am frozen in fear. I am suddenly pulled from my shocked state when he slaps me hard across the face.

“Hurry the fuck up!” His voice is just below a scream.

I do as he says and quickly remove my pyjama pants and boxers and sit back on the bed. I watch in absolute fear as he undresses himself and saunters over to me.

I hear him laugh and then wait for his next move. I try not to look at him, stark naked and with an erection. Within a mere second I am now in a lying position with him on top of me, pinning me to the mattress. I close my eyes and start counting. I open my eyes once again as another slap to my face is delivered.

I look at my dad as he now sits on my chest. His erection is really close to my face and I can almost guess what his next move is going to be.

“Open.” He commands.

I do as he says not wanting to anger him further.

Suddenly His cock is half way down my throat. I gag and turn my head and vomit onto the mattress beside me. As I recover from vomiting, he moves his body down and without warning penetrates me.

After a mere second of shock a scream of hurt and terror courses throughout my body and suddenly I can hear it. My father does too. It’s loud and piercing. He covers my mouth and while pumping in and out of me at an alarmingly fast rate, he whispers in my ear.

“You know you like it this rough, slut.”

He backs away from my ear and grabs my hips and goes even faster. He moans a string of profanities and pulls out of me.

He comes back to my face and commands me to open my mouth again. I comply. He then proceeds to come in and around my mouth. He holds my nose so I have no option but to swallow.

He gets up and re-dresses himself. The room smells of vomit and sex.

“I want your mess cleaned up by morning. You dirty faggot.” He sneers before leaving.

*End Of Dream/flash back*

I awake with a blood curdling scream and Dr Master rushes in.I am crying and hyperventilating and manage to strangle out one word. Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey all. Another not so nice chapter for you. If you are all worried about this story being rushed. dont fear its go more twists than twisties

xo
Jess