Status: Updates Are Irregular

Suffering Alone In Silence

My Testosterone Brings All The Boys To The Yard

It's my first day on the job. Well, it's not really a job, I'm only nineteen, and too irresponsible to get a job. It's like work experience. But whatever, it's like a job. I'm a student teacher at Belleville High, for the counselor. I'm gonna be helping the kids with their problems and such.

This school is huge, I now thank my mum for sending me to a small, private school instead of this mass of concrete and sweat. Seriously, you can basically smell the gym from here. It's disgusting, I feel sorry for my brother, Mikey, who goes here. Poor thing. But I can't complain, if I lose my job I won't be able to complete my college course.

Oh, here's the counselor, well, he looks like one... or a pedophile.

“Hi, I'm Gerard, from the college,” I greet him and extend my hand to shake his.

“Hello Gerard, I'm Dr Kilhanna. Would you like to come into my office so we can talk in... privacy?”

“Of course,” I watched as he unlocked his office and ushered me in.

The room was a light blue, with lots of diplomas and awards hung around the room. What's the point of putting them up anyway? People know you graduated, otherwise you wouldn't be there. He sat in a large chair and offered me one, I sat and smiled as he organised some papers.

“Okay, Mr...” He trailed off, obviously forgetting my name.

“Way, Gerard Way.”

“Mr Way, you'll be working with the kids by yourself, most of them just need a little help. While I'm with one of my regulars, he has Aspergers, so I have to take a bit longer than with others. The rest of the time I'll be able to help you. Uhm, I'll show you your office?”

I nodded and he lead me to another, smaller office, it to, was blue, but had nothing on the walls. He said I could decorate them if I wanted. For now, he was going to be with Aspergers kid and I was gonna be alone.

Some kid's knocking on the door, wonder what they need. I open it, and come face to face with two tear stained kids. They were holding hands and the girl was leaning towards the boy. Both their eyes were bloodshot and had huge bags settled below them.

“Hi, uhm, I'm Mr Way, but you can call me Gerard, come in,” I said, showing them into my office. They sat on the chairs in front of my desk and waited while I got my notebook out.

“So, how can I help you...?”

“My names Jenny, he's my boyfriend, Tom,” the girl muttered.

“Okay Jenny and Tom, what's your problem?”

The girl, Jenny, burst into tears when I asked, her boyfriend tried to explain to me that she was pregnant, and neither wanted the kid. I told them their options, which included abortion or adopting. But, both included their parents knowing, which they didn't want.

“Sadly, unless you have a miscarriage, your parents are going to find out. But, it would be better if they did, they can help you decide what to do with the baby. Really, you need to talk to your parents about this.”

They nodded, and soon after, left. I felt accomplished. I'd made a difference. I was beaming when there was a knock on the door again, I opened it, and saw the nurse and two boys covered in blood. She tossed them inside and left. I turned to the boys, who were standing two metres away from each other, glaring. I sighed. Stupid testosterone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiya! I'm the co-author who is not anywhere near as amazing as the other.

Song of the day: Knives And Pens - Black Veil Brides

Have a pleasant Morning/Day/Evening/Midnight,
Rexi