Status: Updates Are Irregular

Suffering Alone In Silence

A Little Happiness

Frank’s POV

Gerard laid me down, reversing the positions so he was on top. He continued to kiss me passionately. His fingertips were gracing over my skin, gently caressing my body. I was aware of every touch to my skin. Our mouths were locked in a battle, the fires burning in between us, spurring our movements on.

I felt Gerard’s hand move up from my hip, to my chest and come to a stop above my heart. My heart was racing, fighting the panic that wanted to erupt, yet at the same time showing how much I was feeling. Pleasure and pain; physical pleasure, emotional pain. It all blended into perfection, bliss. I was in heaven.

“Gee...please.” I mumble as Gerard starts to kiss along my jaw bone and towards my neck once more.

“Tell me what you want me to do.” He mumbles back.

“Take it off...strip me, please.” I whisper back.

He nods against my neck, kissing me once more, making my back arch. I feel as his hands move back down to the hem of my shirt. He slowly pushes it up with his hands, before grabbing it, yanking it upwards, and making me lift myself off the bed slightly. He tosses it over his shoulder and returns back to my neck, kissing suckling and biting gently at my sensitive skin.

I remove my hands from the back of his head and his hair and move them down his spine. I am aware of the shiver that runs down his spine, and the soft almost non-existent moan that escapes his lips. I get to the hem of his shirt and grab hold of it, dragging it upwards. Gerard gets the message and sits up for a moment while I take it all the way off and toss it somewhere.

Gerard drops his head and begins another heated kiss with me. I can feel everything. The excitement is pumping through my veins at a breakneck speed. I can feel his hands all over my body, his gentle touch is reassuring. I can feel his erection against my thigh. It turns me on even more. I become aware of what is happening when his hands move shakily against the front of my jeans. He pops open the button after undoing my belt buckle, not bothering to remove it completely. He rubs me for a little bit longer and I decide to return the favour.

I reach down and repeat what he just did to me, this time going a bit further and taking the zip down and pushing his jeans off his hips a bit. He gets the hint and begins to undress me. He pushes my pants as far down as he can get them without leaving my mouth. His movements become rougher as the clothing dwindles and disappears. I forget to think about every touch we are making as my boxers disappear along with my jeans. They lay at the end of the bed, along with Gerards.

“You’re so...so b-beautif-ful F-frankie.” Gerard stammers.

He stops for a moment and takes in the sight of me. I am completely exposed and vulnerable. This doesn’t make me completely uncomfortable as I thought it might have.
I watch as he traces over the rough protruding scars left by my careless parents. I watch as he breaks, kisses the old wounds, and the new ones, leaving traces of tears in his wake.

“Don’t cry,” I whisper.

“You never deserved such pain...” he trails off.

“It’s over.” I reply.

“Yes...” He doesn’t so sure of himself, but I don’t question it.

“Lay back, sweetie.” He mumbles, pushing me gently back onto my back with his hand.

I do as he says, and watch him through half lidded eyes. I am suddenly aware of his hand. It moves ever so slowly from my chest down to my stomach, and comes to a rest just above my aching length. His other hand comes up in between my thighs and rubs circles on my left thigh. It makes me painfully hard and I can’t help but let a strangled moan escape my lips.

I watch as Gerard smirks, this is what he must of been waiting for; a reaction from me. I continue watching as he grabs me softly and puts me into his mouth. It is hot and wet and perfect. I close my eyes and allow the pleasure to flow through my bloodstream.

“Oh...g-god...Gee” I moan. It is just above a whisper, but it hangs in the air with the lust that I feel.
He takes me deeper into his mouth. His tongue laps at me, caresses the underside of my dick, before going back up and lick the head. My back is arched so far back that I could almost look like a contortionist.

“Gee, harder...please.” I beg out in a frenzied moan.

It is nothing short of a loud pleasured battle cry. Gerard goes a little harder at my request. He sucks harder and licks my underside, before taking me way down into his mouth, the tip of my erection is at the back of his throat.

I groan and thrash around. Gerard takes just takes it. I buck into his mouth and he lets me. He pulls off me for a moment, smirking that dangerously sexy smirk that I can’t resist.

“Make me gag, I want you too.” He murmurs.

How can I refuse that offer; I can’t, because it is just too good of an offer. I watch as Gerard put me back into his mouth. He looks at me and smirks around his mouthful. He sucks for a few seconds to get back into the swing of things and from there it just becomes a frenzy of hip thrusting, hair pulling and pushing Gerard’s mouth further onto me.

My tip reaches the back of his throat and I lose all self control. My hands grab onto Gerard’s hair and push him onto me.

“GERARD!” I scream in pure ecstasy.

I am momentarily blinded as I feel myself release into his mouth, feeling it go down the back of his throat. I watch under bleary eyes as he pulls away from me and smiles at me. He moves up and lays down, curling his naked self into my side.

“What happened to your...y’know.” I mumble.

“I...I kinda orgasmed when you blew your load into my mouth.” He mumbles shyly, burying his head into the crook of my neck.

“Stay the night...please.” I say, feeling tiredness overcome me.

“Okay.” He agrees.

We lay there for mere seconds and I feel myself relax into the hazy fog before sleep. I am almost asleep when I feel Gerard relax into my side. I pull the covers over our naked bodies and snuggle into him.
♠ ♠ ♠
And here it is...

Thank you to the following people for all the very inspiring comments:
Motor Baby.
S.C.A.R.E.C.R.O.W
We Come Out At Night
uploadhisaki
baysway

You guys are the best. I haven't felt this exhilerated to write so much in ages. so once again thank you so so much
Stay tuned because there is going to be a twist in the plot, its gonna be big and it is going to appear out of no where so keep on reading and commenting.
I love you guys

TCS