Status: Updates Are Irregular

Suffering Alone In Silence

Fluff & Fun

Frank’s POV

Monday arrives quicker than I’d liked it to. I have packed up some clothes into a little overnight bag that Donna had so kindly bought me. She had told me that she had received the first payment for me and thought that a new bag might be nice considering I had all my clothes in a plastic bag the previous week. I was glad that she thought it necessary to buy me something new straight away. It was a very thoughtful gesture that brought tears to my eyes.

I had just finished packing some clothes into my beg when Gerard walked in through my open door.

“Hey Frankenstein, ready to go?” He asked.

“Yep.” I replied shortly.

“Let’s go then. I finally got my car back so I’m driving.” He stated with a large grin.

I nodded my head and grabbed my bag, before following him out. We signed out at reception and caught the elevator down to the lobby, then walked out to the car. We climbed in and Gerard started the car. Before we took off Gerard turned to face me.

“Frankie, I need to tell you something.” He stated.

“Mhm, sure, go ahead.” I replied.

“Frankie, you are a beautiful person, really beautiful.” He smiled.

I was absolutely floored. Someone thought I was beautiful. I felt tears build and fall down my cheeks.

“Don’t cry Frankie, don’t cry. You just need to know that. I love you Frankie, I really do.” He whispered, taking off his seatbelt and bringing me to his chest and holding me tightly.

“Gee, I love you too, I really think I love you.” I mumbled my reply.

I felt him pull his cheek away from my head, then felt as he placed a kiss on top of it. I smiled and lifted my head up. I looked into his eyes and saw everything in him. I kissed his lips tenderly.

“You make my world better.” I whisper into his lips before kissing him once more.

I pulled out of his grip and hopped back into my seat. Gerard and I buckled up and we left the hospital. On the way back home (yes, it is now my home too.) we talked about our feelings and both agreed that we wouldn’t date until I was completely out of hospital and stable.

I arrived home and was greeted by Donna who insisted on feeding me. She enjoyed cooking for me and I was starting to fill out a bit. I still only ate small amounts but I ate frequently. Donna watched as I ate almost half a batch of homemade cookies and drank freshly brewed coffee.

Mikey arrived home a little while later so we had some quality time together. Meaning that we had a serious discussion about our feelings and we cried and I even told him about what Gerard and I had done, and how we agreed not to do anything until I was out of hospital. He was fine with it, saying it was good for both of us. I had then challenged him to a round of Need For Speed.

We sat for most of the afternoon and played videogames. We beat the high scores three times and killed each other and ourselves many a time. I missed this so much. I can remember when we would come here after school, high as a kite, and play this until I had to go home, which was just before Donna would arrive home from work. I missed just hanging out. I voiced all this to Mikey.

“I know I miss it too. Only now it seems more fun, cuz we’re not high as fuck.” He laughs slightly.

“Yeah, I know.” I reply.

Gerard returns shortly after we finish our game. He joins us on the couch where we are just staring into space and thinking.

“So who died?” Gerard asks, laughing slightly.

“Huh, oh, hey Gerard.” I say, actively noticing him for the first time.

“Hey Frankie.” He greets back.

“Gee? Can we go talk?” I ask.

“Sure, yours or mine?” He asks.

I stare at him for a short minute, with what I hope is a suggestive look.

“Oh, okay. Mine it is.” He gets it after a while.

“Mikes, I’m just going to talk to Gerard for a bit okay?” I ask.

“Sure, I might go out and see Ali.” He responds, getting up and grabbing his car keys.

“Okay, see ya.” I say, before walking to the kitchen and down the stairs to Gerard’s basement bedroom.

“Hey you.”I mumble.

“Hey yourself.” He replies in a low voice. It sends shivers up my spine.

“Get your sexy self over here so I can kiss you.” Gerard continues.

I nod once to myself and make my way over to the bed. I kneel down and climb on all fours over to Gerard. I lean down and kiss his lips gently.

“Mmm, come ‘ere” Gerard mumbles, reaching up and behind my head, bringing my face closer to his.
♠ ♠ ♠
OKAY so here's the deal. This is one long ass chapter that I wrote. so I decided to split it into 2 chapters. there is some awesome smut written so keep up. I'll be posting the next chapter straight away cuz i promised you guys some good stuff in return for 5 comments and i got 6 so yer here it is.

Love
TCS