Status: Updates Are Irregular

Suffering Alone In Silence

Waking Up Is Harder Than It Looks

Franks POV

“He’s coming round,” A familiar voice sounded.

His voice was fuzzy, like it was in a tunnel or being put through a filter of some sort.

“Frank? Frank, can you hear me?” The voice asked me. It was getting clearer.

“Frank, you need to squeeze my hand if you can hear me,” the voice stated again.

I felt a cool hand laying flat against my palm. I slowly, sluggishly curled my hand around it.

“Good. Well done. Just open your eyes when you’re ready, okay?” the voice asked again.

I sat there, with my eyes closed. I realised that I wasn’t really dead. I think this was reality. I open my eyes and look around, not moving my head. I blink away the blur that sits in front of my vision and it takes a few moments to clear.

“Frank? Honey, it’s Mel, how are you feeling? Are you in pain anywhere?” She asks.

“Mel?” I ask.

“Yer, babe. I’m here,” Her face appears in my line of vision.

“I’m hungry, like really hungry.” I mumble.

A small laugh emits from her, I watch her smile.

“I’ll get you something to eat and then we’ll talk.” She leaves, my line of vision.

“Frank? It’s Dr Masters. I want to sit you up so I can run some tests. Are you feeling okay to sit up for me?” He asks.

“Yer.” I mumble, still feeling groggy.

Soon a small buzzing sound fills my ears and my bed starts to sit me up. When I am sitting far enough up Doc starts running tests. He checks my heart rate, blood pressure, pupil dilation, perception reactions, focus, draws blood and checks for any broken or fractured bones.

“I am giving you a clean bill of health. I just have to send you blood to the lab,” He smiles.

I smile at him, and rub my eyes with the back of my hand. I still have a drip in my left hand which is just pumping fluid back into my body, along with some electrolytes. Mel soon comes back with a tray of food.

“Okay Frankie, you get a jam sandwich, some fruit and a coffee, lots of milk and two sugars.” She smiles at me.

“Yum,” I say, eyeing up my food like prey.

I feel so hungry, so I tuck into my food. The sandwich disappears within seconds and Mel tells me to slow down. Soon my tray is empty of food, and my stomach still growls at me.

“You’ll be sick if you eat too much. I’ll bring you small amounts frequently.” Mel fusses.

“Okay,” I agree, with a sigh.

“There is someone here to see you Frankie. Do you want me to send them in?” Mel asks after a few minutes of silence and after receiving a text message on her phone.

“Okay,” I mumble.

I watch as she leaves and soon returns with someone familiar behind her.

“Gee!” I say, brightly with a smile.

“Oh Frankie...” Gerard trails off. He scoops me up in a warm embrace.

I feel a tear of two drip onto my neck.

“Gee, what’s wrong?” I ask, holding him at arm’s length.

“Oh Frankie, I was so scared. We all were.” He mumbles.

A few moments later, and he has wiped his tears and is sitting on my bed.

“Has Mel talked with you yet?” He asks.

“No,” I reply.

“Okay,” He replies.

Suddenly his phone beeps with a new text. He reads it, then smiles, texting back.

“Frankie are you up for another couple of visitors?” He asks, smiling cheekily at me.

“Uhm, I suppose,” I reply, with a shrug of my shoulders.

Soon Mikey is bounding through my doorway and has crash onto my bed and wrapped his arms around me, while practically lying on top of me.

“Mikey! Hop off him, you’re killing him.” Gerard scolds.

Mikey climbs off of me and sits beside me, Gerard having hopped off the bed when Mikey tackled me. I look over to the doorway and see Donna standing there. Her eyes are glazed over with unshed tears. She notices me looking at her and rushes over, hugging me tightly, but not squeezing the life out of me.

“You, my boy, have had me scared to death for months.” She fusses, hugging me again.

“Months?” I question, confused.

Haven’t I been her for only a day? I voice this to Gerard.

“I think I will go and Get Mel,” He says to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
For S.C.A.R.E.C.R.O.W, Dumb_dumb, Humbuking9802,TheFabulousKilljoys, and SplendidSteph, you guys summed the last chapter up great, but no Frankie didn't die, that's not to say he may or may not die later on.

For you all, as promised.
Lurv
TechniColorScream