Status: Updates Are Irregular

Suffering Alone In Silence

What They Make Me Feel

Frank’s POV

It is Monday, and my first day back at school. I am showered, dressed nicely, and fed. I have clean teeth, and my hair has been done. Donna gave me a haircut, and I must say it feels good to have nice hair. I am waiting nervously for Mikey and Gerard as Gerard is going to be driving us to school since it is getting cold, as winter is almost upon us.

I have been put into repeat classes, which are classes for the dumb. I’m not dumb, just very far behind. Mikey will be my tutor, and we are all going to work hard; well that’s what the principal told Donna.

Mikey came down after a while and came and sat with me while we waited on Gerard.

“Have you got your books, Frankie?” Mikey asked, turning to face me.

“Yeah,” I reply.

“Are you okay?” He asks.

“Uh, no, not really,” I say.

“What’s up?” He asked again.

“I’m scared.” I mumble, putting my head down.

“Why?” He pries again.

“I’m just not sure what it’s going to be like. Are my friends still going to be my friends? Is it going to be awkward? Will everyone stare at me?” I voice all this to Mikey.

“I don’t really know, Frankie. Mom has been reassured by the principal that only those who really need to know, know.” He replies.

I nod, feeling as if I will be walking into my impending doom.

“It will be all good Frank. I am allowed to be in your classes for this week, until you’re settled. I won’t leave you by yourself, I promise.” Mikey states, dryly, before pulling me into a hug.

It still feels a little strange, to be hugged so much, but Donna says that I’ll get used to it. I pull away after a bit, just as Gerard walks into the room.

“Hey Frankie, How are you doin’?” He asks.

“Okay, I suppose, a little scared too.” I admit.

“It’s okay, if it gets too much, come and see me, I’ll sign you out and bring you home.” He reassures.

I nod once again, and Donna comes into the room.

“Okay boys, time to go. Have a good day, and don’t forget your lunch money,” She gives
Mikey a hug first, before handing him ten dollars, she does the same with Gerard, and then me.

“Have a good day Frank, I’ll see you later. You’ll be fine, I’m sure.” She smiles.

“Thanks Donna. Could I uhm...have another hug?” I ask.

“Of course,” She replies.

She pulls me to her and this time I wrap my arms around her waist tightly. We let go a short time later and I follow Gerard and Mikey out to Gerard’s car and proceed to school.
♠ ♠ ♠
And once again, I am refused comments.
Please I BEG of you tell me if you like, love or hate it.

Tis all
TCS