Status: Updates Are Irregular

Suffering Alone In Silence

Playing Pretend

Frank’s POV
When I wake, it is dark. An arm is wrapped around my waist and a hand is gently placed on my chest. I snuggle back into the person and let a small smile grace my face. I hum in content.

“How are you feeling, baby?” Gerard asks me.

“Content, warm and hungry,” I mumble.

“Do you want something to eat?” he asks me.

“What’s the time?” I ask in reply.

“It’s only just after dark.” He responds.

“Okay, let’s go and eat.” I say.

“Wait...” Gerard says, rolling me over to face him.

“What’s wrong?” I ask, worried.

“This...” He mumbles, before kissing me tenderly.

I sink into the kiss and we slowly make out for a while. It not rushed, nor is it lustful, but instead it is full of love and understanding.

“Okay, now we can eat.” Gerard mumbles, pulling away from the kiss.

We get out of the warm confines of the bed and go to the door. We kiss once more and head upstairs for something to eat.

Once we reach the kitchen, Donna is at the stove cooking up something that smells absolutely divine

“Hi Donna,” I greet her.

“Oh, hello dear, how are you feeling?”

“Better, thank you,” I reply, taking a seat at the kitchen table.

“Dinner will be ready in about five minutes,” Donna announced.

“Okay, I might go up and see Mikey for a minute,” I said, getting up and heading for the stairs.

I walked up the stairs and knocked on Mikey’s door. I didn’t have to wait long, before he answered the door.

“Hey, Frankie, come in.” He smiled.

“Hey Mikes,” I replied as I entered his bedroom.

I took in the organised chaos that was his room, and smiled. I felt so relaxed in here; it reminded me of the little space back home that I called my room. I snapped out of thoughts of my old home, before the memories became too bad.

“Donna says that dinner will be served in five minutes,” I say, looking around his room.
I look through his bookshelf at all the books he has. I smile every time I see a book that I’ve read. I used to go to the school library a lot. It was my escape when Mikey couldn’t supply me with the drugs. We both used to sit in the library reading and writing. We never did any school work, but we would write silly little short stories about us as super heroes. I laugh slightly at this memory. It was one of the few good one’s I had.

“Mikey, do you remember when we used to sit in the library and write all those silly little stories?” I ask.

“Yeah, I think I still have them hidden away somewhere. We can look for them after dinner if you want,” He replied with a smile that showed me, he remembered.

Suddenly, Gerard was at Mikey’s door.

“Dinner’s ready,” He said with a smile.

“Okay,” I replied and we all headed downstairs for some food.
♠ ♠ ♠
What's this? Why yes Suffering is back, somewhat kicking and screaming.

College is over for the semester so I'll have time to update this. This chapter was just to get back into the swing of things so i apologise if it is boring

Comment me some love people i love to hear from you.
Also who is interested in being a character?

Love
TCS