Status: Updates Are Irregular

Suffering Alone In Silence

Oh, Take Me From The Hospital Bed

I got home an hour ago to my mother screaming about how I should be taking care of Mikey at school, seeing as I work there now. Mum had been called by the school, informing her that her son and his friend were at the local hospital.

And now, we're in the waiting room at the hospital. A doctor came out not long ago and told us that both Mikey and his friend were taking prescription pills and his friend had taken about five too many. Mikey was fine, as was his accomplice, both would be released soon.

“Gerrrard!” A voice yelled over by the door, I glanced to it to see Mikey standing by a doctor, grinning and holding a stuffed bear.

“Hey Mikes, how are you feeling?” I asked when I'd made my way over.

“Fan-fucking-tastic!”

Mum had run up when she'd noticed that I'd gone, she pulled Mikey into a huge hug and covered him in sloppy kisses. And told him not to swear. Pwned.

“Michael? Franklin is ready to see you now,” the doctor informed him, “If you will follow me too his room.”

We all followed the doctor, Mikey wanted to see his friend, mum wanted to tell his friend off and I wanted to now who he was. We entered a small, white room, a small figure resting on the gurney. I followed Mikey to get a closer look.

Frank. That's who Mikey's friend was. Frank. As in, 'kill list' Frank.

Frank must of noticed me because I heard him asking why I was here. I also heard Mikey explaining that we were brothers and that I'm an awesome artist and I sing really well. I think the drugs are still in his system, he's never said anything like that before. He also gave Frank the bear, which Frank proudly named Sir Giddy Thurman. They conversed happily for about an hour while I talked to mum about how my first day had gone.

“Mum? I want you to meet Frankie!” Mikey called.

Mum went over and I trailed behind. Frank was in for it now, even if Mikey had supplied the drugs, which I doubt, he'd still be in trouble. Of course, mum's lecture went for ages and Frank had fallen asleep, curled to the side while holding Sir Giddy.

His skin was starting to bruise from the fight before, and his skin was stretched across his bones a little too tight, but really, he was beautiful. His hair was oily and covered in dry blood, he had even more blood near his nose. I'm not a pedophile, even if he is hot. He's eighteen.

“Stop staring at Frank, Gerard,” Mikey's voice broke the perfect silence.

“He's one of the kids I had to talk to today. Got in a fight.” I informed them.

Mum went on about how Frank was obviously a bad influence, but seemed like a sweetie at heart. Mikey was ignoring her and I was wondering how either of them got the Xanax. Maybe Frank's parents were drug dealers? Or he could be one himself. Wonder if he could score me some ecstasy.

After Frank woke up and Mikey said goodbye we left. It was funny, his parents didn't come in while we were there. Does he even have parents?
♠ ♠ ♠
Alternate title: In This Hostile Plague of Hospital Soundtracks

And yes, I am alive, and yes, I do turn my computer on. Occasionally.

*blush* Sir Giddy Thurman is one of my bears. Yeah, he's real...