Status: Updates Are Irregular

Suffering Alone In Silence

Animal Attractions

Frank’s POV

When I wake the next morning I am shocked to find that I am alone in our bed and the clock on Gerard’s nightstand reads half past eleven. Shocked that no one woke me, I scramble out of bed and make my way over to the bathroom. Just as I am about to open the door, it opens and I collide with Gerard.

“Morning baby,” He smiles as me, kissing my forehead.

“Why didn’t you wake me?” I ask.

“Mom said that you could have the day off. She told me what happened last night.” Gerard responds, pulling me into a hug.

“Oh,” I sigh out.

Gerard releases me and I walk around him and into the bathroom to relieve myself. When I am finished I decide to have a shower while I’m in the bathroom.

Praying that Gerard has left me some hot water I strip then turn the shower on. I jump in once the temperature is just right and wash quickly. I step out and wrap the towel around me just as Gerard walks into the bathroom to do his hair. I stand behind him for a minute and watch him, before going over and wrapping my arms around him

“What’s got you so snugly?” He asks with a big smile.

“Mmm, nothing really, just feeling okay, that’s all.” I mumble.

He laughs for a few moments before continuing with his hair. I leave the bathroom and find some clothes among the dirty floor. I come across a pair of jeans, sniffing them; I shrug and pull them on, deciding that they are clean enough. I hunt through the mess for a while longer before I hear Gerard enter the bedroom.

“You look good like that,” he says, and I can feel the smirk on his face. I straighten up and turn to find him on the bed looking at me like I’m god.

“No I don’t,” I reply.

“C’mere,” he barely breathes out.

I stand for a second longer before going to stand in front of him.

“You look good enough to eat,” he breathes against my stomach, before kissing it.

I look down at him and run my fingers through his hair. It’s still slightly damp, but it feels silky smooth, like he just washed it.

“You have no idea what you do to me,” I mumble before leaning down and kissing the top of his head.

He runs his hand over my crotch, feeling my semi.

“I think I do,” he mumbles, standing up and pushing me back, before kissing me.

We keep backing up until I hit the wall softly. Gerard continues to push me against the wall and I let a moan drown in Gerard’s mouth. We are hungrily making out against the wall, while Gerard slowly grinds himself against me. I rock my hips against his, but he keeps the pace slow.

“God, you make me so hot,” I whisper in Gerard’s ear, before biting it gently, making him moan.

He takes my hand and puts it in between us, covering his clothed erection.

“You do this to me at least three times a day,” He mumbles, in between moans.

“As long as I’m the only one who can do this to you,” I mumble against his lips, squeezing him slightly.

“Mmm baby, don’t tease,” He moans.

We return to our heavy make out session and Gerard pushes me against the wall, trying to get as close as possible to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So...
Its been a while hasn't it? Who thought that I was just going to up and leave this story? It has honestly been on my mind for the past few weeks but I just havent had time. I've been dreaming up chapters for this story for a long time and I thought that seeing as how I am on mid semester break that i would update

I am terribly sorry for the super long wait and I am afraid that the updates wont last long. Probably this week only then it may be about 6-8 weeks before I will be able to get back to it.
Stay tuned for the epic amount of trauma that is about to happen, and it will lead to the end of this story
If you want the rest show me all that love that I know you have
I love you all as well

Jess