Status: Updates Are Irregular

Suffering Alone In Silence

Trust

Frank’s POV

“Well I’m off to work now,” Donna announces, walking back into the kitchen a short time later.

“I expect everyone to be sound asleep when I get in,” she continues. I watch Donna’s facial expression and the look she’s giving to Gerard.

The look is stern, as they then communicate via their eyes. Something that only they seem to be able to do.

“Everything will be fine, don’t worry. I’ll call if something goes wrong,” Gerard reassures his mother, but his tone is bored, as if he’s sick of telling her the same thing.

Gerard follows his statement with another look, and Donna silently huffs and turns to me.

“Be good and I’ll see you for breakfast,” She smiles at me, kissing my forehead once again.

Donna picks up her keys and leaves the kitchen, and then we hear the front door slam shut and now it’s just Gerard and I.

I turn to Gerard, who has his head back on the dining table and run my fingers through his hair, before tugging gently on the stands. He allows me to pull his head up and looks at me side on. I move forward and kiss along his jaw line and over to his ear, where I bite gently on his lobe.

“Let’s go to your room,” I mumble in his ear, hoping I come off sounding seductive.

I move away and watch as he bites his lip, eyes closed in pleasure.

All too suddenly he gets up and pulls me up by my upper arm, pulling me out from the table and towards the door that leads to his, our room. Before we can descend, however, Gerard pins me up against the wall, and kisses me hungrily.

“It’s not nice to tease, babe” he growls in my ear, before biting it playfully.

“I want you so badly,” I whisper, trying so hard not to let the pleasure show in my voice.

I thrust my hips forward and they crash into Gerard’s sending pleasure rocketing through my body, and we both let low moans of pleasure drown in each other’s mouth. Gerard stops kissing me and takes my hand, opening the door to the basement, before closing it behind me. We get to the bottom of the stairs, where he pins me to the wall again. We hungrily make out some more, hands roaming everywhere, Gerard’s shirt half unbuttoned before I pull away, Gerard moving down to my neck and sucking firmly, leaving a mark of his love.

“Mmm, baby, let’s get over to the bed,” I moan out, the pleasure taking over.

I finish removing Gerard’s button up shirt, before he just about rips my t-shirt from my body.

We’re still against the wall, as my hands glide down to his waist and I start to take his buckle from his pants and removing his jeans. Gerard’s hands then start to slowly make their way down towards my pants before I get impatient and take his hands and rest them on my track pants. Gerard stops, hesitates for a moment and I feel his hesitation. My hands join his and together we remove my pants, Gerard’s kissing never stopping. Suddenly he pulls away and I grin knowing that he’s felt it- Bare skin.

“Hot,” He mumbles, hotly in my ear as he realises that I went commando today.

“Only for you, babe” I reply in an airy laugh.

We resume the heated kissing as i remove the last item of clothing from his body, pulling his underwear down teasingly slow, taking the time to feel all the contours and the heat of his body. Finally he kicks his underwear free from his ankles before he starts to lead us over to the bed, where he falls backwards, pulling me on top of him, and subsequently winding him. Alarmed, I sit up, effectively straddling him, with a concerned look on my face.

“Oh my god, Gee. I’m so sorry,” I mumble, feeling helpless, not knowing what to do.

“It’s fine, hun, really. It was my fault,” He whispers, running his hands up and down my thighs.

I relaxed as his breath returns to normal, and he drags me back into a kiss that simply blows my mind.
It suddenly dawns on me that this is further than we have been in a very long time. I am not so thin anymore and for once it doesn’t bother me, but I just have to make sure that it doesn’t bother Gerard.

“Babe, does my weight bother you?” I ask, sitting up on him once more.

“No, I love how you’ve got these cute little curves,” He replies

“it’s so sexy and it turns me on like hell,” He continues breathing hot air into the shell of my ear, making me shiver, while running his hands up and down my sides to prove his point.

“Okay,” I reply, satisfied with his answer, before leaning down and kissing him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry Christmas everyone!!!!! Please enjoy the frerardness, it's just for you...However if you want the second part to this (Which is by far the streamy-est thing Ive ever written here) you'll all have to leave me really awesome comments.

Plus i want to know what you all got for christmas or are hoping to get (Cuz some of you are in other countries and may have not opened your pressies yet)

Thank you for subscribing, and commenting and showing your support, it truely and honestly means the world to me and I am so greatful for all your dedication.

Love,
me :) <3