Status: Updates Are Irregular

Suffering Alone In Silence

Calm Before The Storm

Frank’s POV

After the rollercoaster ride we did an assortment of games and rides. If it went upside down or round and round I was going to do it. Gerard came with me for most of them, but chickened out on a few because he said that they looked way too scary. I didn’t care I did them all, and laughed my way through each one. The happiness was making me delirious, yet it was an infectious high, even Donna was smiling and laughing. It was great to just be out and having fun with my family.

We were sitting down, having lunch, me actually being allowed to eat junk food. It was greasy and not very hot, but it wasn’t disgusting. I actually enjoyed the chips and burger that I was given. I was even allowed to have coke, and that sent me into a frenzy of slurred together words and running like mad through side show ally.
That was until I bumped into someone, sending me to the ground.

“Frank?” The person said, surprise in their voice.

I got to my feet and looked at the person who seemed to know me.

“Uh, hi.” I replied, looking at this older lady with confusion.

“I was wondering where you were seeing as how you put my sister in jail, you little shit,” The person spat.

What do you mean?” I asked apprehension in my voice, my body ready to run.

“You honestly don’t remember me? I am your Aunt after all,” She sighed, but it seemed fake.

“Right, well I have to go now,” I replied, turning away from her.

“Oh no you don’t. Don’t you dare turn your back on me boy!” She growled angrily, yanking me back around by the top of my arm.

Fear overcame me, and I started to struggle against her grip.

“You’ll be coming home to me, where you’ll be treated how you should be. Your new family won’t stand a chance against me,” She growled in my ear before pushing me to the ground and walking away.

“Frankie!” I heard a familiar voice call out to me.

I looked up from the ground and saw Gerard running towards me.

“What happened hun?” He asked, helping me up off the ground.

“I ran into my mom’s sister. She said something about taking me away from you, and you guys not having a chance. I don’t get it,” I reply, wrapping my arms around his middle.

Gerard sighed and hugged me back

“No one is taking you away from us. She just wanted to scare you. Don’t worry your safe. Feel like doing some rides?” He asked, trying to change the subject.

I let go of him, looked him in the eye and smirked.

“Race you!” I yelled, ducking around him and took off running.

“Hey get back here!” He yelled, while laughing.

I ducked and weaved my way through the crowd and to the table under the tree where Mikey and Donna were still waiting for me.

“Where on earth did you go?” Donna asks, smiling but I could hear the slight tinge of concern in her voice.

“Went for a run through side show ally, literally bumped into an aunt- my mom’s sister according to her, said she was gonna take me away from you guys,” I reply slightly detached from the situation.

I watched as Gerard slowly walked his way back to the table, and got up and hugged him around his waist.

“Did you tell mom what happened?” He whispered in my ear.

I nodded against his chest.

“You just can’t get a break, can you Frankie?” Mikey asked.

“Oh well, maybe it’s meant to happen, y’know, someone is testing me.” I mumble shrugging my shoulders.

“Let’s go one some rides,” I say after a moment of awkward silence in the busy fair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shit's going down next chapter...you've been warned but if you want it you have to comment the shit out of this chapter...im serious.
anywhore welcome back to my loyal reader S.C.A.R.E.C.R.O.W

This and the next chapter are dedicated to:
teletalk101
LeATHERMOUTH_13
Acidic Heart
and of course the one person who has probably read every story of mine I'm pretty sure
S.C.A.R.E.C.R.O.W

I love you guys <3
Jess