Status: Hiatus until I finish Gone Twisted

Wolf's Creek

Hey you guys,

I'm Rain Doomsdale. You've probably never heard of me... but still I would like to tell you my story.

You know the saying: "Curiosity killed the cat"? Well in my case, curiosity turned my cousin Chris and I into werewolves.

We were on a little road trip to New York and found ourselves going into this haunted house that everyone told us not to go into. I mean how stupid is it to tell someone not to go somewhere! Of course that's the first place you go to!

Anyway, back to the story. My cousin Chris and I were turned into Werewolves 10 years ago by a guy named Victor Brindelwood - he is the Alpha of the New York City Werewolves.

After being bitten and turning into Werewolves Chris and I developed quite well, only after a year we managed to learn how to control the Wolf within ourselves.

Annoyed with Victor, we (well... mostly Chris) decided to take control of the clan. Four years later we managed to get nearly more then half of the clan to side with us.

Having achieved this, Chris tried to take over the clan by fighting Victor. However, she lost... as did the rest of our followers... The two of us were banned from the clan and New York City.

Together with Victors son Mandrik, who went decided to leave the clan in hope of starting his own clan, we fled from New York City and settled in a Vampire infested town called Sleepersville, on the border between Idaho and Washington.

But that's where most of the problems started...
  1. The Letter
    Chapter 1
  2. Leaving Home
    Chapter 2
  3. Attacked
    Chapter 3
  4. Escape
    Chapter 4