Status: Hiatus until I finish Gone Twisted

Wolf's Creek

Attacked

I was woken by the the sound by a twig breaking not to far away from where our car was standing. Half awake I listened to the sounds around me and heard leaves rustling as someone pushed past them and calm breaths as the creatures took their places.

Not moving I tried to find out how many there where and what it was. Was it a normal pack of animals? Werewolves? Vampires? Some other kind of mystical creature I couldn't think of right now? And how many where there?

Again rustling leave, to big to be a normal animal... silently sniffed the air.

Werewolf.

Again I sniffed the air and strained my ears. 4 no 5 Werewolves circling us.

Chris I thought silently, knowing she wouldn't hear me. I hope you noticed them as well... I prayed and shifted my position so that I could transform and attack without delay.

Suddenly I heard the car door being thrown open and Chris storm out of the car, muttering something about a toilet before freezing and growling as she morphed into a pitch black wolf and vanished into the night.

The werewolves attacked.

I jumped out of the trunk, morphing into the form of a gigantic white wolf and hit one of the attackers full force. Swiftly I took the opportunity and bit into his neck and throwing him off me. Another one of them Attacked me and I swiftly slashed him with my paws.

Briskly I jumped away from the two of them and readied myself for their next attack.

A few metres left from me, I could hear Chris fighting against the other three attackers. But I couldn't focus long enough to figure who was winning the fight. The two grey wolfs in front of me attacked me again. One came form the left the other circled me, trying to get to my blind spot before attacking me, but I evaded the first ones attack and quickly turned around to face the two of them again.

All of a sudden another weight pushed me to the ground. Surprised I lost my guard for a second and that was all it took for the wolf to get his jaw around my neck, biting lightly to show that if I did anything stupid he could kill me in a instant.

Frozen I lay there as he motioned for the other two to help defeat Chris.

Only a few minutes later I heard her curse the werewolves in her human voice. Following her example I turned back into my human form as did the other wolf.

It was a tall, well build men with long black hair and an iron face. Quickly he forced my arms behind my back, holding them in an iron grip and shoved me forward towards the others.

"Sorry Chris" I said when we reached them. Chris was bloody all over, but so were the four wolf men that crowded around her.

"It's OK. They were tough" Chris said with a smirk and the two of them were lead of into the woods. "Hey!" Chris called out fuming. "What about our truck?"

The wolf-men looked at each other - especially at the guy that was holding me back. He nodded to one of them and the guy turned around and raced back to the truck.

I stayed quiet as we proceeded through the woods, trying to take in the situation. They were five, we were only two. The person holding me back was definitely of the highest rank in this group, probably the Beta of the pack.

Chris was lead by two wolf holding her hands behind her back and another one following behind them. If she were to make a wrong move he would pounce on her in an instant. The last one was leading them through the forest, but she could see that he was ready to transform and attack at any moment.

All five of them were definitely warriors, all of them muscular, broad shouldered and tough. Also they knew that Chris was the bigger threat of the two of them - hence her being watched over by three wolfs unlike her being watched over by only one wolf. Nonetheless, the strongest of the group is watching over me - they didn't take any chances.

Annoyed I sighed and let a small growl escape my lips - earning me a bruised arm as the Beta behind me tightened his grip on my arms, but also informed Chris that we would still have to wait for chance to attack and free ourselves.

A few minutes later we finally reached a mansion in the middle of the wood. It was lit up by fire light and made my stomach make a somersault.

"Nice house" Chris commented as she 'casually' walked through the door pushed by the wolfs behind her.

One we entered, I saw that this was quite a big pack of wolves. In the living room alone I counted 30 wolves and if my senses didn't betray me many more were spread throughout the mansion. Whoever this Alpha was, he was strong. Very strong...

On our way the eyes of the pack followed us. Left turn, right turn, down the hall and up the stairs.

Soon we found ourselves standing in front of a large door that lead into the Alphas study.

We knew we couldn't do anything. There were to many and they also knew. Therefore the others let go of Chris and allowed the Beta to take both of us. Quietly one of the wolfs knocked on the Alphas door.

"Come in." a loud deep voice called out and the door opened...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!
Hope you liked the Chapter!

Comment and Subscribe!