Status: Hiatus until I finish Gone Twisted

Wolf's Creek

Escape

As we entered the room my heart nearly skipped a beat the person sitting behind the gigantic mahogany desk.

No. It wasn't Victor... but nearly as bad. The Werewolf in front of us, the Alpha who controlled this gigantic Pack was Vincent Carnabridge - a former Alley of Victor.

I could feel Chris stiffen at his sight as well. However, we could still turn this coincidence into our advantage. He didn't take us for full. Knew that we were strong, knew that we had brains but he was a sexist bastard that could not believe that a girl could ever be better then a men and that one could defeat him wasn't even imaginable.

Hence, just at I had predicted he sent his Beta out of the room, leaving him with the two of us alone.

"Well, well, well, who have we here? Chris and Rain Doomsdale, if I'm not mistaken." he said after staring us up and down for a few minutes.

"Vincent..." Chris said quietly and nodded her head in acknowledgement.

"What brings the likes of you into my territory?" he asked with sparkling eyes.

"Oh, you know me, Vincent..." Chris said while casually walking up to him and smiling and sitting down across from him. A flash on annoyance in Vincent's face showed that he disapproved of her moving around so freely in his office and not ask for the permit to sit. "We're on a little road trip, Rain and me and on the way we thought. 'Hey! Doesn't our old friend Vince live here? Why don't we pa him a little visit.'"

Vincent glared at her as he heard the little nickname Chris had given her a few years past. "I don't buy it." he stated simply and turned to me. "How about you Rain? Are you still following your cousins orders like a trained dog?"

Anger flared in me as he said this, but I didn't move an inch. I only looked him in the eye with a annoyed smile and said "and I'm loving it"

"Hmm, you know you could be so much more... There is so much potential in you." he slowly rose from his table and stepped around it, walking up to me and gently cupping my face in his hands. "Come and join my clan, you can rule over these wolfs as my mate. Become an Alpha, like you were supposed to."

I shuddered as he reminded me, that one of the reasons why we initiated the putsch was that Victor had seen that Chris and I were becoming a threat and therefore planned to sell me to his friend Vincent as his mate.

Gulping hard I took a small step backwards as I saw Chris come up behind the Alpha wolf and struck his shoulder with a small butterfly knife she always carried with her.

"What the-?" he screamed and tried to get away from Chris, but I swiftly made him lose his balance by sweeping my foot and hitting him behind the knees. He fell on his knees with a loud thud and Chris took the opportunity to get a good grip on him and press the knife against his throat.

"Now, you little bastard. We don't want to do anything, but... would you be so nice to tell your little dogs to let us out?"

"Fuck yourself"

"Now, now! We're friends aren't we?" she said and tightened her grip on him, while I took action and tied his hands behind his back with a lamps wire.

Vincent tightened his jaw and yelled for his beta. I swiftly looked at Chris and hid behind the door just before he entered. Seeing his Alpha in distress, he forgot to look for me and I threw the door shut behind him and immediately jumped his back while transforming, forcing him to the ground - just as he had with me earlier that day.

Taken by surprise he fell and stayed put as I closed my jaw around his neck -but not hurting him just yet.

I adjusted my eyes to look at Chris and waited for her next move.

"Hmm, what happened to Daniel?" she said as she looked at the buff guy below me.

"He betrayed me" Vincent choked out.

"In what way?"

"He and some of my people ran to join some other pack."

"Where to?"

"Fuck you"

"Wrong answer" she said and nodded to me. Obediently I slowly tightened my grip to the Betas neck.

"Stop" he yelled as my teeth began to rip his skin and blood escaped the Beta's body. I looked at Chris and she nodded. I stopped my jaws from sinking further into his neck. "He went to a pack in Wolf's Creek. Its about five hours west from here. In Washington State." he said angrily and Chris nodded.

"Alright, it seems you still know what the job of an Alpha really entails." Chris smiled and added, "Now I want you to let us go out of the house, unharmed and we will leave you alone"

"OK" he said reluctantly, "but you have to let Chance go first."

"Nope, you are the one we'll let go first. He is our ticket out." Chris said.

Swiftly I took the hint and sweeped my paws across the betas head, making him loose conciousness for a short while.

Surprised Chris furrowed her brows. "Um... he's not the strongest beta... is he?" she asked while unbinding her captive.

Vincent didn't answer as he got off the ground and glared at Chris. Silently he went to his office door and walked out the door, followed by Chris and me - who was carrying the beta across my back.

As we passed the other wolves they jump up and growled at them, but Vincent told them to keep in down.

Soon we went out of the door and up to our truck. As soon as we got there and I saw Chris get onto the drivers seat, I knew we had to hurry. Quickly I let the beta fall on the ground and jumped onto the trucks back, while Chris stepped onto the gas pedal and they sped away.

As we moved away I saw how two wolf's raced to the Beta and soon after that we heard the howls of the wolfs racing after us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!
Hope you liked the chapter!
If you like it Comment and Subscribe please!