Status: Okay well I addedmy cousin Cindy (bubble332) to the story because she is a good auther and my story seriously sucks so she will improve it for you guys :)

Summer Love

Slips of papers to Austin

Austin's Point of View:

"So how exactly did you manage to get a car on campus being a freshman?" She asked. I took a quick glance behind me to look at her.
"Easy, I'm not a freshman." I responded as we continued walking to the student parking lot. She stood quiet for a bit before asking yet another question.
"But didn't you say you had just moved here?" She quickened her pace so she was right beside me now. I stopped in front of my BMW X1. "Wow nice wheels." She said as I held the passenger door open for her. She stopped when she noticed me staring at her gray eyes. Something in my head was screaming at me to remember but I just couldn't figure it out yet. She smiled and took a seat. I closed the door and walked over to get in as well. I hear her gasp when I take a seat to start the car. Instantly I look to see if something is wrong but she's pulling Belle from my back seat.
"You play the guitar!" She screamed. My eyes narrowed when I saw her eyes widen. "You should come and play at my job! Oh man, yes! yes! This is so great." She sat silently humming while she pulling a couple strings. "So what do you say?" I touched the small tattoo of a four leaf clover on back of my ear. When I moved I swore to myself that I would never play Belle to anyone else. That's why we had all drove from Rhode Island stopping at various bars playing small gigs so we could say our goodbyes to each other. I hated saying bye to the guys I had grown up with, but just like father had told me when I was packing my things to leave 'sometimes it's better to walk away than to watch everything burn down'. I knew he was trying to make me feel better, but the only thing it caused was make me feel like a coward for running away from everything. I thoughts were interrupted by pleadings.
"Where do you work?" I asked giving in, I knew I was going to get a lot of smack for backing down on my word from Riley.
"I work at this small bar, but-"
"You work at a bar?" I asked intrigued. "What did you say your name was again?" She laughed at my question.
"I never told you my name,sorry I'm Sam." She said still laughing while she extended her hand towards me for a handshake. Realization hit me, I knew exactly why this girl seemed so familiar. I had met her at the bar where the guys and I had played for the last time, except they hadn't been in the mood to play so I played a one man show.
"You don't remember me do you?" I asked. I still couldn't understand why I hadn't recognized her. Sam starred at me with a weird look.
"Am I suppose to remember you from somewhere? I've never been to Alabama so I can't say I know you from anywhere else." She stated. I laughed as I pulled out of Campus and into the main road.
"Where do you live?" I asked. She gave me her directions and we arrived at her house in a couple of minutes. I told Sam about the times I had played with the guys and how I had met a gorgeous girl at one of our stops.
"Aww that's so cute. I bet she was really pretty." She said as she opened her front door.
"And you want to know the saddest part? I didn't have time to ask her on a date and ironically her name was Sam."
"Hey that's so weird! at my job I met this guy named Aust-" I felt kind of bad when I saw her go speechless and how she cheeks began to turn a light pink.
"So you didn't have a chance to ask her out?" She said. I nodded. She took a deep breath.
"I'm going to go change, I'll be right back."

The entire ride back to school Sam was quiet. I kept asking myself if I had done wrong by saying I wanted to ask her out, but I honestly didn't see anything wrong in that. When I parked in the student parking lot I turned around to face Sam.
"I'm really sorry, I didn't say I wanted to ask you out just to make you uncomfortable." Sam simply smiled.
"Don't worry I want to go out with you." She said.
"You do" I asked a bit taken back. Just a few minutes ago she wasn't even talking to me.
"Well yeah, I mean that is if your still asking me out." She gave me a small slip of paper with her name and number and quickly left to class. I starred down at her hand writing.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK so this story hasn't been updated since the Berlin Wall fell (Hint sarcasm for those of you who don't have any.) We are really sorry, but its getting updated now.

Please comment and subscribe!