Sequel: To Reality
Status: Done! :D

Pen to Paper

Chapter Nine

His letter lay in my hand, typed , as usual. My tear filled eyes continued to leak. I just want to curl up and die. Knowing I wouldn’t have time to answer the letter later I took out my notebook and wrote. Tears splattered on the page. Making some of the ink smudge.

Alex,

Yea I cant really believe it, I wouldn’t be able to do it without the grants I got. Paying attention in English really did pay off then. Right? I’m going to be staying in the dorms, so I will give you my new address when I get assigned my room.

That’s amazing Alex, I told you that you guys would make it. I never doubted you for a second. Just please don’t forget about me when your all rich and famous? Please, I don’t know what I would do without my Alex. Tour sounds so surreal and amazing, hopefully everything goes well and you don’t break down. And you better come and see me when you come and do a UK tour.

Its quite amazing that its been 3 years, it seems like forever. Its like I have known you for forever. And you don’t need to apologise, I know you have been busy lately. But anyways its okay.

Erm well, I know I can be honest with you right? I know I can, well do you remember how last year Derek asked me out and I said yes. Remember he was the one that moved schools not long after we started talking. Well I went to see him last night but there was no answer on his door so I just walked in, like I always do. I heard noises from his room. Alex, he was sleeping with another girl. He was cheating on me. I don’t know what to do. I just ran out. I don’t even thing he saw me. What do I do?

Please help me Alex, Please,

Alice x x x


My tears filled the paper with lots of wet spots and slightly smudged ink. I placed it in an envelope and placed it on the desk ready to send out.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think, please comment :D