Sequel: To Reality
Status: Done! :D

Pen to Paper

Chapter Twelve

I tore open Alice's letter and read it quickly several times over. I began to type my reply.

Alice dear,

I'm happy for you, honestly. You are doing so well and I'm so proud of you. I love the name of your dorms, that's great that it's Harry Potter it fits you perfectly. You know what I think is really amazing? Yep, that's right, you. :)

I can't wait to see you either. I promise I'm not a seventy year old man, if you promise you're not a seventy year old woman. Though, if we're both seventy we might get along perfectly. If you were seventy I would run away too and I'd also be very afraid, so if I were seventy I wouldn't blame your for running away.

I definitely won't forget you will I'm partying up, mostly 'cause you're partying with us (in heart and spirit). Do you get a summer break in college? 'Cause you could tour with us then.

I completely understand, it didn't feel like your were "dumping" it on me. I get that you had to get it out and I am so glad that you trust me enough to tell me about it.Though I was (and I have to admit this) a little bit overwhelmed by it. I didn't it expect and I am so sorry that I didn't have more to say to you. I am so proud of you Alice, truly. You're like the little sister I never had and I love you for that.

Good luck!
Alexander

I printed it the letter and addressed it. For some reason I signed it as Alexander and I don't know why.
♠ ♠ ♠
I guess this is longer, right?
Longer than usual.
I guess....?
Sorry, sometimes I get stupid and rambly.
Comment.
And take a look at my other stories if you're interested.
Thank you.
exes and ohs.
tali.