Sequel: To Reality
Status: Done! :D

Pen to Paper

Chapter One

I sat down at my desk in my room, facing my window. With my feet curled underneath me I took out my notebook and a black pen. I thought for a few moment and looked out the window before picking up the pen and starting.

HI.
I don’t really know how to start this, and it will probably be a huge ramble and mess of ink that will need to be sent through a machine to understand but I’m going to try. My name is Alice, and before you ever question it, yes like the book Alice in Wonderland. My mum was raised on it basically, and so was I. And yes I do say mum none of that American crap gibberish. It has an U in it people.

I have lived my whole life in Scotland. In the same house, And I have always had the same room. I plan on staying here, its just too pretty. I love it.

Music keeps me sane, I swear I would be in a mental home if I didn’t have it although many say I’m supposed to be there but anyway. . . .I love Fall Out Boy and all of that sort of music. Erm I don’t really know what to say so its your turn now ! ! ! !

Alice x x x


With a satisfied smile I folded the paper into thirds and sealed it in an Envelope. I wrote on the address and sealed the envelope. Sticking a stamp on the corner I placed it on my desk, ready to post first thing tomorrow morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
So first chapter, what do you think, i know its short but they will get longer i PROMISE :D
comments are amazing and will keep this alive :D