Sequel: To Reality
Status: Done! :D

Pen to Paper

Chapter Twenty Five

Alexander (the not so great),
You being cocky is an understatement, but if you believe you have all rights be my guest. But still, you good looking? I don’t think so. Please don’t make me laugh, I mean honestly a demented monkey looks better than you, and that’s saying something. I on the other hand. . . .

Were you really? Really? I don’t think you were joking. Nah its all good, but honestly I know you’re a guy but is that all you guys think about? How good we look? You better have not been dissing that film or I will hunt you down and kill you. That’s like saying Tim Burton is a bad director. Remember what happened someone said that to me? What’s wrong if he looks strange, I mean it must be acceptable cause people don’t hate you. And yes, I’m am looking all innocent so that you wont hurt me. You WILL watch it. Don’t doubt me for one second. You will watch legally blonde. I mean that. Don’t even try getting out of it, you will watch it and you will love it.

I’m really disappointed that you don’t even know. Its really important and you don’t even remember. I really might cry and just not go to the SHOW YOU ARE DOING IN LONDON IN 1 WEEK. So I don’t think I will go, you obviously don’t care. I mean I thought you would remember but no.

Well I’m off to cry and its all your fault

Alice x x x


I sent the email with a smirk on my face and shut it down before grabbing my bag and leaving for class.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit

comments? ? ?