Sequel: To Reality
Status: Done! :D

Pen to Paper

Chapter Thirty Four

I heard her grab the door handle. I held my breath, then the door swung open .

There was a tall girl with blonde hair at the door before me.

"Who are you?"

"Alex. I'm here to see Alice."

"You guys, here's here for Alice."

"Oh." I heard one of the other girls say.

"Alice's room is right over there, go on in."

I walked over to the door and opened it. There stood a girl, completely nude with her bare back turned to me. She screamed and exited the room as quickly as I could. It took a moment, but the girl came back out.

"Who are you?" she demanded, looking angry and a little bit embarassed. "And what were you doing in my room?!”

“I didn’t mean to, I just- it was an accident”

"And who are you?"

"I'm" I stopped and swallowed the saliva that had filled my mouth, "I'm Alex."

"Alex?! The Alex?!"

"You're Alice, I suppose."

"Yes, now get up and hug me!"

I went over to her and hugged her tightly, "What are you doing here? You have a concert to be playing, mister."

"I just wanted to see if your were okay, I mean, I didn't see you in the audience and-"

"I didn't see anyone name Alex, so I left. I'm sorry."

"It's alright. I understand." I ran my fingers through my hair. "Are you like...doing something right now?"

"Oh this?" she gestured to her outfit. "No. My roommates were trying to drag me out for a party night, but since your're here I'll stay. I don't like partying much anyways."

"You look nice."

"Thanks."

"Alice, we're leaving." one of the girls called to her.

"Alright, you can tell me all about it tomorrow." she grinned.

*

"So," I said after a while of sitting on the couch next to her, in an awkward silence, "what do you want to do?"

"Chinese take-out?" she suggested, "I know a lovely place. They deliver."

"Sounds fantastic. Do you like picnics? We could go out on the lawn."

"I'll go call in the order."

*

"Wow, you really know your chinese food, little sister."

"Alex." she sighed, "I don't want to be your 'little sister'." she put air quotes around the little sister part.

"What do you want to be?" I asked, growing increasingly more nervous. Her face came closer and closer to mine. Until her lips were on my lips. I kissed her back for a moment. Then we both pulled away and lay back down.

I put my hand on hers and we looked up at the stars. "What happens now?" she wondered aloud.

"I don't know." she replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the confusion in the previous chapter.
Hope this clears things up.
So, thoughts? likes? dislikes?
Please & Thank you.