Status: I'm writing it.Comment plzzz.

Maybe it's inside of me stop this monster

Monster with in

"Jess,what do you think?"Amy looked at me.
"To tell the truth,"I sighed,"I really don't care."I didn't want to hurt her feelings but I just hatted shopping.Well mostly shopping for dresses,I didn't mind going to HotTopic or Cosmic.
"Come on Jess,"she pleaded."You should go."
Okay,before I go on I'm going to tell you about what's happening.It's about two weeks till the fall dance.That was the time of the year I hated most.Every where you go is crowed.Someone's getting a dress,someone's getting school supplies,and now my best friend,who just happens to be the most popular girl in school,is trying to go me to go.
"But,Amy you know I hate these things,"I told the truth I did.All people do is:
1.Dance with their data.(Some thing I never get.)
2.Make fun of/laugh at people who don't have a data
3.Are not even there is the first place.(If you didn't guess I'm 3 if not then I would be the one getting laughed at in 2
"But you would look so great in this dress."Amy held a black and glod dress up to me.
"You know I hate wearing dresses,"I wined.
"Just look at it."She put it in my hands."Try it on?"
"Do I have a choice?"She just gave me the"what-do -you-think? look."Fine.I'll do it."I went to the dressing room and put it on,to tell the truth I liked it.I mean it fit good.I was just thinking one thing while looking in the mirror,"I like a dress."
"How'd it fit?"Amy was really nice but she had this obsession with making me a girly girl.
"It fits pretty good."
"Let's see it!"I opened the door."You look great!"
"Thanks."I smiled.
"Your going weather you want to or not,"she smiled evilly and pushed me back in."When you're done changing I'll buy it for you."Jess sighed.
"There was not getting out of it,"I thought.When after the dress was bought and we were on our way home I kept getting the felling someone was following us.I turned around to see nothing but an empty street.It was like 9:00 or 10:00 at night.
"What are you looking at?"Amy asked not taking her eyes off the road.
"Nothing,"I mumbled.
"Okay,we're here."She stopped at my house.I got my stuff and walked in the house.
"I'm home!"I shouted to my mom.In the kitchen I saw a note.

I needed to go for a while I'll be back later.
love,
mom
I was mad.Mom promised she would be home when I got there.Suddenly I got this horrible pain in the side of my face.Like something was trying to rip out of me from inside.I dropped to my knees it hurt so bad.That's been happening for about six months now,but it has never been this bad.I got up to get an ice pack to put on it.

"No one can hear me scream maybe it's just a dream.Maybe it's in side of me stop this monster!"Monster by Skillet was blaring from my CD player.
"I thought I turned that off?"I thought out loud.I left it on and lied down on the bed with an ice pack on my face.That was how I fell asleep.
Knock,knock!
Some one was throwing rocks at my window I looked out and saw some one.He looked about my age but I couldn't tell for sure because he was waering a mask.
I turned from my window to see he was standing be hind me.How'd he get there so fast?He didn't say any thing he was just standing there.
"Who are you?"I asked.For I all I knew this guy was going to kill me.
"I have come to help you,"he said a deep voice.
"Help me with what?"
This guy was really starting to scare me.
"With your problem,he said as he pulled off his mask.He was very hansom though he still had half his face covered.
"I don't have a problem,"I lied.I already knew what he was talking about,the pains I have been having.
"They aren't normal,"he toke a breath."It only happens to a few people."He still didn't move.He was just looking around my room.
"A few people?"He wasn't making any since.
"Something's inside of you.......something that wants out."I looked at him in disbelive.Something wants out?"It's something like a demon."
"A demon?!You're in sane!"I said a little louder then intended.
"Just listen to me for a second.It happened me,too.He pulled his hood off and stepped in to the light.Part of his face looked like the skin was burned off.You could see part of his skull even."It feeds off your anger and hate."He looked ashamed."This is what happens when it gets out."He looked as though he was going to cry.
I sighed,"Okay what do you want me to..."He was gone.I thought I was dreaming so I went back to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I made this sitting class with nothing to do.This the first chapter hope you guys like it.