Captives Turned Lovers (an Inuyasha story)

Shimaru's Rage and Sakirame's Secret Revealed

Chapter 13: Shimaru’s Rage and Sakirame’s Secret Revealed

A/N: Adult Content, Adult Language, Lemons
Disclaimer: Same as previous Chapters

“I don’t think Inuyasha deserves Sakirame, she could do better.” Sesshoumaru said abruptly.

“That’s not fair! You haven’t ever talked to him or tried to get to know him.” Shimaru said starting to get angry as her eyes turned pure red.

~I just said that out loud didn’t I?~ She thought.

“Yeah, you did.” Replied Sesshoumaru with a smirk.

~Oh, shit!~ She thought. Then something came to her.

“When did I give you the right to read my mind?” Shimaru yelled.

“I figured that came with mating.” Sesshoumaru replied calmly.

“Just because I’m your mate doesn’t mean shit! I’m not just a package you can claim!” Shimaru yelled, as she began to cry.

“Are you just my whore then?” Sesshoumaru asked still in a calm voice.

“Does it look like I’m getting paid? Fine I’m a whore, I’m a FUCKING WHORE!” Shimaru screamed as her form burst into flame. Shimaru turned and walked off.

Sesshoumaru watched his mate walk off. ~Not to self never say anything like that AGAIN!~ Shimaru heard his thoughts from her spot in the other room.

“DAMN RIGHT!” She yelled back at him. Sakirame ran past Sesshoumaru to Shimaru’s side in the other room.

“Shimaru are you okay?” Sakirame asked, with puppy dog eyes.

“Leave me the fuck alone.” Shimaru said watching as Sakirame turned and slinked away quietly, not wanting anymore of Shimaru’s wrath.

Inuyasha was also in the room that Sakirame and Shimaru were in after Shimaru’s fight with Sesshoumaru. After seeing Shimaru burst into brighter flame he thought. ~Shit! Cat Fight!~

Shimaru hearing his thoughts turned to him and said “Die, slut puppy!” She raised her claws, Inuyasha jumped out the window into a nearby tree and stayed there, leaving Shimaru alone.

Sesshoumaru had gone to the door after Sakirame had left and had witnessed the conversation between Shimaru and Inuyasha, he turned around and went back to the dining room and yelled out the window, “You fucking pussy, your scared of a woman, and my woman nonetheless!”

Shimaru heard the exchange but didn’t say a word, ~Keeping my mouth shut is not one of my virtues, but I will try it.~ With that she stormed out of the castle to the willow tree.

**************************************

Sakirame was walking towards her favorite field to pick flowers, when Inuyasha ran to her side.

“Hey, what are you doing?” He asked

“I’m preventing stress by picking flowers, now go away, you’re not helping the situation.” She replied crossly.

“Hey! Whatever! I want to tell you about my plan.” Inuyasha said with a stupid grin.

“Continue, if you must.” Sakirame sighed, without looking up at him, still picking flowers.

“I was thinking of a way to piss off Sesshoumaru. I flirt with Shimaru.” Sakirame looked up glaring a Inuyasha.

“Don’t look at me like that, I like you not her….I…I…kinda love you.” Sakirame looked at the ground blushing.

“Fine then,” Sakirame replied as she got up and walked toward the willow tree.

“Wait, where are you going?” Inuyasha yelled catching up with her.

“I’m going to the willow tree by the pond to tell Shimaru.” She looked at him like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Inuyasha smiled at her and she rolled her eyes. When Sakirame turned to walk away Inuyasha grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder and proceeded to the willow tree.

Inuyasha jumped right in front of Shimaru and put Sakirame down, who promptly turned around and slapped him, causing Shimaru to smile.

~Ooh…she likes it rough.~ Inuyasha thought. This thought caused Shimaru to crack up laughing, causing Sakirame to look at her with a questioning glance. When Shimaru finally stopped laughing Sakirame looked at Inuyasha. “Tell her!”

Inuyasha explained his plan to Shimaru in detail. When he finished Shimaru looked between the other two. “Oh, yeah, most definitely, I want to get back at that asshole for calling me a whore!” She looked up at Sakirame and smiled, “Sorry, I’m going to be flirting with your man.”

Sakirame blushed and looked away mumbling, “He’s not my man!”

Her reaction caused Inuyasha to smile.

*********************************

Later that night at dinner as everyone sat at the table Inuyasha sat next to Shimaru and put his arm around her, noticing Sesshoumaru’s angry glare he spoke.

“You know I never realized how beautiful you really are!” Inuyasha said with a sleazy smirk. Shimaru blushed and looked down giggling. Sakirame looked at Shimaru a little shocked.

~Damn, she’s a good actress.~ Sakirame thought. Shimaru heard this and smiled widely.

Sesshoumaru saw this and got angrier, not even bothering to read anyone’s thoughts.

Shimaru put her hand on Inuyasha’s chest and replied, “Why thank you. I never realized that you’re so cute especially with those dog ears.”
She reached up and started to play with them. Inuyasha growled playfully at Shimaru. Having enough Sesshoumaru stood up quickly slamming his hands on the table.

“What the hell is going on? What the hell are you doing?” He yelled as he walked over to get Shimaru from Inuyasha.

Shimaru leaned against Inuyasha replying, “But, honey, I’m only doing what I’m supposed to do, you said I was a whore remember?”

Sesshoumaru growled loudly. “Oh, yeah, you specifically said, ‘Are you just my whore then?’ which implied that I’m a whore.”

Sesshoumaru turned around and started to walk away but Shimaru wasn’t done yet.

“Did you even think before you said that? Did you think of what it would make me feel like?” Shimaru yelled as she stood up, tears welling up in her eyes. “I made me feel like you didn’t love me, it made me feel like I’ll never be good enough for you! Like I’m another human you want to kill, just like the people in my village!”

Slowly the tears were falling down her face. Hearing her words Sesshoumaru turned around angry at her for what she had said, but when he looked at her face he saw her tears, as he saw them he thought, ~I wish she wouldn’t cry, I hate to see her tears.~
Shimaru sobbed reading his thoughts.

“Your…th…the…re…reason…f…f…for…my…te..tears! It…It’s….all…yo…your..fault!” Still crying she looked up at Sesshoumaru after her words she watched him as he bowed his head and replied.

“I’m sorry, I love you, please forgive me.”

“Oh, so now you want me to forgive you? You tried to kill my mother!” Shimaru yelled her tears forgotten.

“This has nothing to do with her.” Sesshoumaru said calmly. Inuyasha and Sakirame slowly snuck out to the room saying to each other, “Oh my god, will it ever end?”

After they left the room and were in the quiet of the hallway, Inuyasha turned to Sakirame and said “Now I have you alone!”

He grabbed her around the waist pulling her towards him, into a kiss. Sakirame pulled back yelling “HENTAI!,” as she slapped him. But in the back of her mind she couldn’t help but think ~He has soft lips, I’m glad he’s the one that stole my first kiss.~

“It doesn’t, but it doesn’t take away the fact that you tried to kill my mother.”, Shimaru yelled at Sesshoumaru.

“You don’t even know your real mother, she could have been a whore for all you know.” He stated calmly.

“Well, I guess I turned out just like her then, a whore.”, she sobbed, falling to her knees. Sesshoumaru cautiously approached her intending to wipe away her tears. “Don’t touch me. How dare you bring that up, you don’t know that half of it. My mother was raped, she didn’t just give in and I’ve had to live 22 years knowing that I’m a homeless orphan.”, she sobbed, despite trying to hold it in. She didn’t want him to know about her one weakness, but it was too late. Sesshoumaru knelt beside Shimaru and held her, despite her trying to pull away.

“Don’t try to pull away, love. You have a home now. You are the lady of this house and Lady over the Western Lands.” Shimaru’s breath caught in her chest as she looked up at Sesshoumaru.

“Do you really mean that?” She asked quietly.

“Yes, love, I do.” He said as he softly kissed her. Shimaru slowly pulled away from Sesshoumaru and replied.

“If you really love me and mean what you said then you could bare it if I stayed with Sakirame tonight.”

“I will allow it.” He said as he kissed her one last time before he went to his room.

*******************************

Shimaru walked out of the dining room and walked towards her and Sakirame’s room. She saw Inuyasha walking towards her and she noticed he had a handprint across his face.

“Did you deserve that?” Shimaru asked.

“Goodnight!”, Inuyasha growled.

“So, you did?!” Shimaru said. Inuyasha turned to keep walking, until he heard Shimaru speak.

“Why do you leave this way, when you sleep right outside our bedroom window on the tree branch? Is it to keep it from Sakirame?”

“How did you know that?” Inuyasha asked stunned.

“Have you told her that you love her?” Shimaru asked. Inuyasha blushed and looked at the ground.

“So you have…what did she say?” Shimaru asked.

“She blushed and looked at the ground.” Inuyasha said quietly.

“She loves you, she’s just scared of getting hurt, show her that you won’t hurt her and see what happens.” Shimaru urged. “ You know Inuyasha, you’re not half bad. Goodnight!” She said in a sing-song voice.

****************

As Shimaru entered their room she noticed that Sakirame was already asleep. As she got ready for bed she heard Sakirame whisper, “Inuyasha.”, in her sleep. ~So, I was right.~ Shimaru thought to herself. She crawled into bed and cuddled next to Sakirame, but she couldn’t sleep. She laid there for hours, and finally got up.

Shimaru slipped out of their room and headed towards Sesshoumaru’s room. She slid the door open, and closed, when she entered the room. She looked to the bed, expecting to see him there, but found the bed empty. She then heard his voice coming from the balcony. Standing in the balcony doorway, she listened to his spoken thoughts.

“I didn’t mean to make her mad, or make her cry. I love her so much that even the slightest hint or sign of tears causes my heart to clench. I have chosen her as my life-mate. Dog demons, such as myself, mate for life. I wish I could make her see how special she is…to me.”, Sesshoumaru thought out loud. Shimaru put her arms around him and whispered in his ear.

“I understand now.” He turned around to face her and asked.

“How did you get here without me sensing it?” Shimaru kissed him and replied against his lips, “ I have my ways,”

“I realize that you would never hurt me willingly or on purpose. You are the way you are and I will not change that. That is what I love about you.” Shimaru said as she walked slowly to the bed, untying her kimono in the process. Sesshoumaru watched Shimaru closely as she laid on his bed, beckoning him to join her.

~This is different. She’s trying to seduce me now…and it’s working.~ he thought as his member twitched. Shimaru smiled as she slowly started to open her kimono top. Sesshoumaru smiled inwardly as he slowly go up and walked towards the bed. Shimaru got closer to the wall as Sesshoumaru got closer. Sesshoumaru climbed onto the bed and grabbed Shimaru and pulled her towards him in a deep, passionate kiss. Shimaru, went to deepen the kiss when Sesshoumaru pulled away. Shimaru gave him a questioning look. Sesshoumaru go up and lit a few candles around the room.

“What? You don’t need to set the mood, I’m already there.” Shimaru said bluntly.

“Yes, love, I know that, but I want to watch you while we make love.” Sesshoumaru said as he climbed back on the bed. Sesshoumaru began to kiss Shimaru on her neck and shoulders, he paid special attention to her mark, letter her know how much it meant to him. As he kissed her he let his hands roam her body. He placed his hand near the opening of her kimono and slid his hand onto her breast as began to massage it causing her to call his name. When she finally go his kimono top off she started to rub his chest with her hands, wanting to kiss his body badly. Sesshoumaru brought his face to hers and kissed her crescent moon and claw as he slowly made his way to her mouth. His kisses traveled down her body removing her clothing as he went.

“Sesshoumaru,” She breathed heavily, “ I need you.”

“I know, love, but you’ll have to wait. I want this to be special.”, he said softly, although his body said just take her. Shimaru pulled off Sesshoumaru’s kimono bottoms.

~God! I need him so bad, I can’t stand it. Why is he torturing me like this?~ She thought. Sesshoumaru smiled against her as he knew what he was doing to her. He slowly took her bottoms off and nibbled the soft skin of her legs as he began to move upwards. He trailed kisses behind his traveling hands. As he got closer to her center, she instinctively opened her legs wider to allow him more access. Sesshoumaru could smell her arousal as her got closer. As he kissed her inner thigh, he felt her shudder in anticipation. He kissed her enter softly as he smelled her scent. Shimaru gasped as she felt his tongue against her sensitive spot. She tangled her hands in his hair. He started a slow rhythm , making her moan louder, he brought one hand up to rub her inner thigh, making her moan more. Finally, he felt her orgasm as he drank her. He lifter up to her face and kissed her deeply, causing her to taste herself. Sesshoumaru positioned himself at her entrance, and kissed her once more as he entered her. He thrust into her as he rolled them over, having her ride him. He held her hips as he helped guide her. He was coming close, and she was to, he could sense it. As his thrusts got faster she began to call his name. When their orgasm came, they came together. Causing him to spill everything inside her, as she screamed his name. She collapsed on top of him completely spent.

**************************************

Jaken sat awake on his bed in his room listening to the moans and screams coming from the room across the hall. ~God, they’re at it again! I could barely stand it when they went for two days straight. I thought when they were arguing for so long, that maybe he realized that she’s just a stupid hanyou, and that he could do better.~ he thought to himself, as the screams continued, and they only got louder.

*****************************************

“Inuyasha…,” Sakirame murmured in her sleep. Inuyasha sat up on the tree branch and looked inside the open balcony doors, wondering at what could be saying his name. He jumped onto the balcony, and snuck inside Sakirame and Shimaru’s room. He only saw Sakirame in the room, and figured that Shimaru was with Sesshoumaru. Taking advantage of the situation, he knelt beside the side of the bed Sakirame was on. He watched her sleep, until she moaned his name.

~She’s dreaming about me. Maybe this is my chance.~ He thought as he brought a hand up to caress her cheek. Leaning down, he kissed her. The feel of his skin on hers awoke her. Her eyes flew open to see Inuyasha’s face on hers. She pulled away from him and for the first time she didn’t hit him.

“What are you doing here? And why were you kissing me?” Sakirame asked while scooting away from him.

“I heard you call my name while you were asleep, and I saw that you were alone, so I stayed to watch you sleep. Then you moaned my name and I couldn’t help myself, I kissed you again…I’m sorry.” He said as he stood up to leave. As he turned Sakirame stopped him. “Wait! Why are you sorry?”

“I took advantage of you and the situation. I never should’ve done either one.” He stated.

“It’s alright. I didn’t slap you, did I? So you have nothing to be sorry for.”, Sakirame said while blushing and looked down at her lap.

“I thought you’d be angry with me for kissing you. You don’t seem to like it when I touch you.” Inuyasha continued.

“I do like it…I just don’t want to be with you, only to have you leave me later on.” She replied while tears began to stream down her face. He slowly came over to her, sat on the bed next to her, and wiped away her tears.

“I said that you’re mine. You will belong to me for the rest of your life, if you choose to be my mate. In return, I will devote my life to you, and only you. I have the blood of a demon flowing in me, and that blood is that of a dog demon. Dog demons mate for life.”, he said while staring into her eyes. His eyes widened in shock as she leapt onto him and kissed him. Slowly regaining his composure, he kissed her back. She opened her mouth in the kiss to breathe and he slipped his tongue into her mouth, tasting her innocence. Breaking the kiss, Inuyasha pulled away from her, and cleared his throat.

“Inuyasha?” Sakirame asked, scared of what he was going to do next.

“I love you.”, Inuyasha said while looking straight into her eyes, and added, “I want you to be my mate…, tonight.” Sakirame brought a hand up to his face and rubbed her thumb over his bottom lip, as she replied, “Yes, I’m now yours.”

Inuyasha pushed her onto her back, still on the bed, and laid on her. While kissing her deeply, he pressed his hips against hers, causing her to moan into the kiss. He got up slowly and began to remove Sakirame’s clothing. When she was completely undressed, he started to undress himself. Sakirame stopped him.

“That’s my job.” He smiled as she started to take off the top layers of his kimono. After she undressed him, he kissed her and let his hands wander her body.

Laying back on top of her and settling between her legs, he broke their kiss saying, “I don’t want to hurt you, but it must be done.” Right after he said that he pushed himself into her, stealing the last of her innocence. She squirmed beneath him, but did not cry out. “Are you alright?” he asked while nuzzling her neck.

“Yeah, it just hurts a little.” Sakirame said while wrapping her arms around her neck. ~Wow, she’s strong and doesn’t give in easily to pain. I made the right choice by having her as my mate.~ he thought as he rocked against her, trying to help her adjust. When she wrapped her legs around his, he knew she was ready to continue.

Moaning, he thrust in and out of her, earning moans from her in response. “How does it feel?”, he whispered in her ear.

“Oh, INUYASHA! Please, I love you, please, harder, faster!” Sakirame screamed into the night air around them. Growling against her neck, he started using some of his demon strength to thrust into her. He started to feel the pressure crest as she arched up into him. Screaming his name, Sakirame shuddered, feeling immense waves of pleasure spread throughout her body. Inuyasha was close as he began to hit her faster, also knowing that he was helping her orgasm. A feral growl came out of his throat when he held his last thrust inside of her. Sakirame was barely conscious from the mind-shattering waves of pleasure that still washed over her. Inuyasha, aware of her state, growled and plummeted his fangs in the juncture of her neck and shoulder. Licking away the blood, he pulled back to give her a tender kiss.

Rolling off her, he lay beside her in the bed, while trying to catch his breath. Inuyasha looked over at Sakirame, who was looking right back at him. Sakirame smiled when he rolled them onto their sides, only to wrap his arms around her body in a cuddling position. They kissed before they closed their eyes and fell into a deep sleep. Their dreams, that night, were only on each other and the act they just made.

********************************************

Jaken still sat on his bed, still awake. “Dammit, there’s two more screamers in this damned house,” Jaken thought aloud, while hearing Inuyasha and Sakirame’s moans and screams. ~I hope I don’t have to put up with this humiliation for the rest of my life!~ he thought as he sighed. That night, despite his best efforts, he didn’t get any sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: Sorry took me so long to post another chapter...between work and finally moving out of my parents house everything has been totally crazy. Hopefully soon I will be able to type up all the chapters and get them on here soon.

This chapter seems quite a bit longer than my others. hmmm....