Sequel: Angel Needed

Hero Needed

Oh,Snap!

Ashton's POV

Chez, Chez, Chez,Chez! How could this have happened? And why? I swear on Rielly's grave, if it was cause of Damon, i was going to kill him!!! Who the hell does he think he is? Breaking up with her like that...Thats some crap right there. Sure, Reilly was wild, but she could be tamed. Somehow...

I ran into Strong Hospital and raced for the front desk. A small, chubby lady with circular glasses sat behind it. I skidded to a stop and tried to catch my breath. "My sister...is here. Can...you...tell...me..what room...she...is in?"

"And what is your sister's name," she asked, walking over to the file cabnets behind her.

"Reilly...MacGregor," I gasped out, still panting.

She got out a manila folder and handed it to me...painfuly slowly, might I add. I was in a rush. This was just waisting my time!

I opened the folder and scanned the single sheet of paper. it was a sign-in sheet. This was stupid! i really needed to go see Reilly!

Valexander's name was on top. Only his. I had called my parents an hour ago. They answered but said they were caught up in work. Thats a bunch of lies. I was willing to be they were at some romantic picnick while their daughter was dying in the hospital.

Oh, no...She better not be dying! What was I going to do without her? I sure as hell couldn't talk to Valex. He wouldn't want anything to do with me. And I had no other frriends, as pathetic as that sounds. It was true. But at the time, i was content with Reilly and Valexander.

I scribbled my name on the paper and asked for the room number. She said I'd have to wait in the waiting room until she got out of sergury. I really didnt wantr to wait, but had no choice. So I set off towards the other side of the hospital. i ran to save time.

Soon, I saw a sign that said that waiting room number three was around the corner. Impatient, I quickened my pace and sprinted around the corner...And into somebody's arms.

Okay, let me make this clear. It wasn't only a body clash. It was a lip clash as well. We both ended up sprawled on the tile floor. I whiped my mouth and looked up, hoping to "god" that it wasn't a girl.

It wasn't. In fact, this was much worse.

It was Valexander.

Holy Jebuz, i was screwed.

Valex climbed to his feet first, using the wall as levrage. He held his hand out and i took it. i half expected him to let go and let me bust my ass for "kissing" him. Instead, he jerked me against him body anf held on tihghtly. I tried to squirm away but It was useless. He was strong.

He tilted my chin up with his finger tips and leaned in. I held my breath, waiting. ANd then it happened. Let me tell you something, I nearly burst!
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been a while. Sowwiez! I try. I have big plans for this and there will be a part two
Spell check isnt working but ill fix it when it does!